Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Yesterday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
Hameedia nowana wedding,full suits mahana gampaha hari Colombo wena tenak tiyanawada?
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="rasanga4u" data-source="post: 13843657" data-attributes="member: 58414"><p><strong>Hameedia nowana wedding,full suits mahana gampaha hari Colombo wena tenak tiyanawada</strong></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Machoo apé wedding eka nam traditional wedding ekak. A kiwwe mama ande National eka. Anyway I had to wear a suit for somthing called a " going away". Bought the blazer from New Zealand as I really don't like the way they manufacture them in lanka. Anyway the national and the pants for the Blazerwas one by the head designer at Hamidias. Its a fello called Imitiyas. A muslim guy I know. Has his shop/house in the street right next to Williams Grinding Mills Wellawatta. Sry bro Lankawe parawal nam echarama meter na.</p><p>Was quite happy with his job. But you really have to check and double check and alter the product untill you are happy. I did this and it was easy as the girls dress maker Ajantha also worked close by.</p><p>Hope this helps</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="rasanga4u, post: 13843657, member: 58414"] [b]Hameedia nowana wedding,full suits mahana gampaha hari Colombo wena tenak tiyanawada[/b] Machoo apé wedding eka nam traditional wedding ekak. A kiwwe mama ande National eka. Anyway I had to wear a suit for somthing called a " going away". Bought the blazer from New Zealand as I really don't like the way they manufacture them in lanka. Anyway the national and the pants for the Blazerwas one by the head designer at Hamidias. Its a fello called Imitiyas. A muslim guy I know. Has his shop/house in the street right next to Williams Grinding Mills Wellawatta. Sry bro Lankawe parawal nam echarama meter na. Was quite happy with his job. But you really have to check and double check and alter the product untill you are happy. I did this and it was easy as the girls dress maker Ajantha also worked close by. Hope this helps [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Nawa warak dahaya keeyada? (Namaya wadi kireema dahaya)
Post reply
Top
Bottom