Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Computers & Internet
Software Development
HELP/Advice For Final Year Project? highly appreciated
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Teshtechie" data-source="post: 26978248" data-attributes="member: 578037"><p>Hi Guys I have to do a final year project in 2nd semester of Final Year. I want to do the final year project related to web development. Everybody is doing Ecommerce websites ,seems to me it;s nothing much innovative(please correct me if I'm wrong). can you suggest me any other ideas? Since You are Experienced developers I would Really appreciate your advice and suggestions. </p><p>.Please If you think of a iot idea also please comment it also .</p><p></p><p>My background </p><p>I really Love JS.I haven't touch React. but I can assure that I have a Strong background on js.(learnt es6,es 7, API ,Promises js module patterns and etc.).right now I'm learning node js and Express.</p><p>I know my background is not much experienced but I have no any reluctant to learning process so anything I lack I will learn it.</p><p></p><p>Thanks</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Teshtechie, post: 26978248, member: 578037"] Hi Guys I have to do a final year project in 2nd semester of Final Year. I want to do the final year project related to web development. Everybody is doing Ecommerce websites ,seems to me it;s nothing much innovative(please correct me if I'm wrong). can you suggest me any other ideas? Since You are Experienced developers I would Really appreciate your advice and suggestions. .Please If you think of a iot idea also please comment it also . My background I really Love JS.I haven't touch React. but I can assure that I have a Strong background on js.(learnt es6,es 7, API ,Promises js module patterns and etc.).right now I'm learning node js and Express. I know my background is not much experienced but I have no any reluctant to learning process so anything I lack I will learn it. Thanks [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Asuwa dahayen wadi kalama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom