Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Computers & Internet
Problems and Troubleshooting
Help! DVD Error
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="hul2000" data-source="post: 589899" data-attributes="member: 7464"><p>I recently bought a NFS Most Wanted DVD. It wasn't the DVD version but the images of the CDs copied to a DVD. Instructions were to mount the images by Daemon Tools and Install.</p><p>But when I tried to mount the images I get a "No Data on the file" error. So I tried copying the images to the Hard Disk. But when I try to copy I get a "Cannot Copy. Data Error".</p><p></p><p>I took it back to the DVD store but it worked fine there.</p><p></p><p>Why is the DVD not working in my computer.</p><p></p><p>My DVD ROM is a Compaq DVD ROM. Other DVDs are working fine in it. I tried cleaning it but didn't help.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="hul2000, post: 589899, member: 7464"] I recently bought a NFS Most Wanted DVD. It wasn't the DVD version but the images of the CDs copied to a DVD. Instructions were to mount the images by Daemon Tools and Install. But when I tried to mount the images I get a "No Data on the file" error. So I tried copying the images to the Hard Disk. But when I try to copy I get a "Cannot Copy. Data Error". I took it back to the DVD store but it worked fine there. Why is the DVD not working in my computer. My DVD ROM is a Compaq DVD ROM. Other DVDs are working fine in it. I tried cleaning it but didn't help. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dawasata paya keeyak thibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom