Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
"Here Without You"
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="ishara91" data-source="post: 729006" data-attributes="member: 28752"><p><strong>"Here Without You"</strong></p><p><strong></strong></p><p><strong>A hundred days have made me older</strong></p><p><strong>Since the last time that I saw your pretty face</strong></p><p><strong>A thousand lies have made me colder</strong></p><p><strong>And I don't think I can look at this the same</strong></p><p><strong>But all the miles that separate</strong></p><p><strong>Disappear now when I'm dreaming of your face</strong></p><p><strong></strong></p><p><strong>I'm here without you baby</strong></p><p><strong>But you're still on my lonely mind</strong></p><p><strong>I think about you baby</strong></p><p><strong>And I dream about you all the time</strong></p><p><strong>I'm here without you baby</strong></p><p><strong>But you're still with me in my dreams</strong></p><p><strong>And tonight it's only you and me</strong></p><p><strong></strong></p><p><strong>The miles just keep rollin'</strong></p><p><strong>As the people leave their way to say hello</strong></p><p><strong>I've heard this life is overrated</strong></p><p><strong>But I hope that it gets better as we go</strong></p><p><strong></strong></p><p><strong>I'm here without you baby</strong></p><p><strong>But you're still on my lonely mind</strong></p><p><strong>I think about you baby</strong></p><p><strong>And I dream about you all the time</strong></p><p><strong>I'm here without you baby</strong></p><p><strong>But you're still with me in my dreams</strong></p><p><strong>And tonight girl its only you and me</strong></p><p><strong></strong></p><p><strong>Everything I know, and anywhere I go</strong></p><p><strong>It gets hard but it wont take away my love</strong></p><p><strong>And when the last one falls</strong></p><p><strong>When it's all said and done</strong></p><p><strong>It gets hard but it wont take away my love</strong></p><p><strong></strong></p><p><strong>I'm here without you baby</strong></p><p><strong>But you're still on my lonely mind</strong></p><p><strong>I think about you baby</strong></p><p><strong>And I dream about you all the time</strong></p><p><strong>I'm here without you baby</strong></p><p><strong>But you're still with me in my dreams</strong></p><p><strong>And tonight girl its only you and me</strong></p><p><strong></strong></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="ishara91, post: 729006, member: 28752"] [B]"Here Without You" A hundred days have made me older Since the last time that I saw your pretty face A thousand lies have made me colder And I don't think I can look at this the same But all the miles that separate Disappear now when I'm dreaming of your face I'm here without you baby But you're still on my lonely mind I think about you baby And I dream about you all the time I'm here without you baby But you're still with me in my dreams And tonight it's only you and me The miles just keep rollin' As the people leave their way to say hello I've heard this life is overrated But I hope that it gets better as we go I'm here without you baby But you're still on my lonely mind I think about you baby And I dream about you all the time I'm here without you baby But you're still with me in my dreams And tonight girl its only you and me Everything I know, and anywhere I go It gets hard but it wont take away my love And when the last one falls When it's all said and done It gets hard but it wont take away my love I'm here without you baby But you're still on my lonely mind I think about you baby And I dream about you all the time I'm here without you baby But you're still with me in my dreams And tonight girl its only you and me [/B] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dahaya deken beduwama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom