Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Today at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Today at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
HNB-හිඟන්නෝ
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Hapuwa" data-source="post: 16081103" data-attributes="member: 165466"><p>I ve been using a HNB account for last 2 years, so far I haven't faced any serious problems with them.</p><p></p><p>I have selected HNB because</p><p></p><p>1. They were the only bank that allowed online transactions through debit card( now commercial bank is also providing that facility with a much more convenient activation system)</p><p></p><p>2. They didn't charge a service fee for processing e remittance where as in other banks they charge an amount ranging from 300 to 1000 rupees per transaction.</p><p></p><p>I honestly don't think it's unfair to charge 500 rs annual fee for using their online service as its clearly very useful and there are costs and certain types of risks they have bear when providing such a facility.</p><p></p><p>I also really hope they will adopt a new One-Time Password authentication system (like commercial bank) for when initiating online payments so we don't have to contact call center and provide our personal info every time we want to make an online purchase.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Hapuwa, post: 16081103, member: 165466"] I ve been using a HNB account for last 2 years, so far I haven't faced any serious problems with them. I have selected HNB because 1. They were the only bank that allowed online transactions through debit card( now commercial bank is also providing that facility with a much more convenient activation system) 2. They didn't charge a service fee for processing e remittance where as in other banks they charge an amount ranging from 300 to 1000 rupees per transaction. I honestly don't think it's unfair to charge 500 rs annual fee for using their online service as its clearly very useful and there are costs and certain types of risks they have bear when providing such a facility. I also really hope they will adopt a new One-Time Password authentication system (like commercial bank) for when initiating online payments so we don't have to contact call center and provide our personal info every time we want to make an online purchase. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Awruddata maasa keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom