Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Automobile
Vehicle Reviews & DIY Guides
HONDA CIVIC අලුත් බඩු
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="BINGU_PUTHA" data-source="post: 16008247" data-attributes="member: 469273"><p><span style="font-size: 15px">I do familiar with north american editions (2-3 years old cars). </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">honda civic</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">(1) rough ride - suspension tuned to sport car</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">(2) latest technology - fun to drive </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">Toyota corolla</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">(1) smooth ride - suspension tuned to comfort</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">(2) 1960 technology car (see 2011 edition) - but I think latest versions (like 2014) have many features </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">Anyway these are compact cars. I hate compact cars as I used them before. If you have children and uses car seats, you know the difficulty. The best family cars can be Toyota Camry or Honda accord or other mid size cars (ford fusion etc) where you have good space inside. but cost and fuel are other factors as well</span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="BINGU_PUTHA, post: 16008247, member: 469273"] [SIZE="4"]I do familiar with north american editions (2-3 years old cars). honda civic (1) rough ride - suspension tuned to sport car (2) latest technology - fun to drive Toyota corolla (1) smooth ride - suspension tuned to comfort (2) 1960 technology car (see 2011 edition) - but I think latest versions (like 2014) have many features Anyway these are compact cars. I hate compact cars as I used them before. If you have children and uses car seats, you know the difficulty. The best family cars can be Toyota Camry or Honda accord or other mid size cars (ford fusion etc) where you have good space inside. but cost and fuel are other factors as well[/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Nawa warak dahaya keeyada? (Namaya wadi kireema dahaya)
Post reply
Top
Bottom