Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Yesterday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
Honor our Srilankan War Heroes!!
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="tharakato" data-source="post: 4632071" data-attributes="member: 42270"><p><strong>When the last red tank has grumbled</strong></p><p><strong>Through the fortress of the foe</strong></p><p><strong>I shall return, my dear,</strong></p><p><strong>Full of the vast accumulated love</strong></p><p><strong>That from my silent longing</strong></p><p><strong>In the southern isles I gathered</strong></p><p><strong>As a future gift for you.</strong></p><p></p><p></p><p><strong>What desolation passed before my eyes</strong></p><p><strong>I counted but a dream</strong></p><p><strong>That history in her fetid torment</strong></p><p><strong>Passes on to man;</strong></p><p><strong>I know that from my faith in you</strong></p><p><strong>New cities will be born</strong></p><p><strong>Where they dug graves for hostages</strong></p><p></p><p><strong>Though soil may bitter grow from all</strong></p><p><strong>That youthful flesh and blood,</strong></p><p><strong>I doubt not that our love</strong></p><p><strong>Shall bring a harvest to the world</strong></p><p><strong>That will efface the ruins of war,</strong></p><p><strong>With grain and joy in such abundance</strong></p><p><strong>That men shall once again be free.</strong></p><p></p><p>by STEPHEN HOLE FRITCHMAN</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p><strong><span style="color: Red">We salute our hero's </span> </strong></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="tharakato, post: 4632071, member: 42270"] [B]When the last red tank has grumbled Through the fortress of the foe I shall return, my dear, Full of the vast accumulated love That from my silent longing In the southern isles I gathered As a future gift for you.[/B] [B]What desolation passed before my eyes I counted but a dream That history in her fetid torment Passes on to man; I know that from my faith in you New cities will be born Where they dug graves for hostages[/B] [B]Though soil may bitter grow from all That youthful flesh and blood, I doubt not that our love Shall bring a harvest to the world That will efface the ruins of war, With grain and joy in such abundance That men shall once again be free.[/B] by STEPHEN HOLE FRITCHMAN [B][COLOR="Red"]We salute our hero's [/COLOR] [/B] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dahaya deken beduwama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom