Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
Hot Chicks of the Sri Lankan Sex Industry
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="uguduwa" data-source="post: 2477373" data-attributes="member: 75642"><p>I checked out the link above. and the .jpeg...hot, chick, etc are just general words..problem is the way u look at them...CK has boxed even normal ones..one can decide anything just by looking at it..but he realizes that he's been wrong right after getting in to it...so dont play the POLICE role here...I accept we each have responsibility to behave well here...Elakiri Talk section says you can talk anything here...but I or anyone else has not posted anything against cultural values...</p><p>Someone might post pics of an girl in an accident, she may be nude...but none will worry about it cos the implication will be something else..I discuss things that have to be discussed..</p><p>And why do u speak of a degree thing, are u that much low-minded...? U trying to be the best deciplined male here..?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="uguduwa, post: 2477373, member: 75642"] I checked out the link above. and the .jpeg...hot, chick, etc are just general words..problem is the way u look at them...CK has boxed even normal ones..one can decide anything just by looking at it..but he realizes that he's been wrong right after getting in to it...so dont play the POLICE role here...I accept we each have responsibility to behave well here...Elakiri Talk section says you can talk anything here...but I or anyone else has not posted anything against cultural values... Someone might post pics of an girl in an accident, she may be nude...but none will worry about it cos the implication will be something else..I discuss things that have to be discussed.. And why do u speak of a degree thing, are u that much low-minded...? U trying to be the best deciplined male here..? [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Asuwa dahayen wadi kalama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom