Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Help
How chase away Uguduwa in ceiling ?
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="$pirate" data-source="post: 7118445" data-attributes="member: 261790"><p>I enjoyed all your comments..It was quite FUN!!! really...</p><p></p><p>But Let's get serious here...one of our friends is living a nightmare..believe me I was having a screw up time when It's close to Exams...these buggers bring down hell on earth..</p><p></p><p>I tried so many things..Lights-on, crackers, poison you name it, But these son-of-a-B's kept coming back as if I was living in their ancestral cemetery!!! </p><p></p><p>ANYWAY, one thing finally worked. Just pop in few "Duriang" skins into your ceiling!! The 1st few days you might have to run along with the pole cats but for your good luck you'll comeback, because you forgot to lock the front door!! </p><p></p><p>Sadly this treatment cannot be done right through the year as the the fruit is not available. </p><p></p><p>Hence I have now come to an amicable understanding with the scary bastards..They live in the front part of our house leaving the bedrooms and the dining area, so that they don't piss while I eat or sleep!!! </p><p></p><p>Best of Luck!!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="$pirate, post: 7118445, member: 261790"] I enjoyed all your comments..It was quite FUN!!! really... But Let's get serious here...one of our friends is living a nightmare..believe me I was having a screw up time when It's close to Exams...these buggers bring down hell on earth.. I tried so many things..Lights-on, crackers, poison you name it, But these son-of-a-B's kept coming back as if I was living in their ancestral cemetery!!! ANYWAY, one thing finally worked. Just pop in few "Duriang" skins into your ceiling!! The 1st few days you might have to run along with the pole cats but for your good luck you'll comeback, because you forgot to lock the front door!! Sadly this treatment cannot be done right through the year as the the fruit is not available. Hence I have now come to an amicable understanding with the scary bastards..They live in the front part of our house leaving the bedrooms and the dining area, so that they don't piss while I eat or sleep!!! Best of Luck!! [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Payakata winadi keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom