Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
How my pain in the ear turned into a pain in my back side
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="charmer" data-source="post: 16673251" data-attributes="member: 226"><p>I'm having a very bad pain in my left ear. As a person who always believes in National Health Service in Sri Lanka, I went to the ENT clinic at near by government hospital in Gampaha. The good doctor had a proper look in my ear and told me that I have a fungal infection. So he wrote a prescription and I took it to the hospital pharmacy. Unfortunately I was told that hospital doesn't have any of the prescribed medicines and I have to goto a private pharmacy and buy them. It was 3 kind of capsules and one bottle of ear drops. </p><p>So I went to a pharmacy outside the hospital and paid Rs.1300 for the medicine. To my surprise when I came back home I found out that ear drops they gave me is actually a lotion which is to be used on skin and scalp but not inside the ear. (I have a habit of reading the leaflet inside the medicine box) so I went back to the pharmacy and asked them about it. They told me that this is the only type of Beclomin (name of medicine) the COMPANY brings to them and in Sri Lanka you can buy only Beclomin lotion to put inside your ear and they dont have proper Beclomin ear drops. they said they even give this to 6 months old babies. I asked all the other pharmacies as well and they said the same thing. I went ballistic so annoyed and looked online on the website of the Beclomin manufacturer. </p><p>It was an Indian company and they clearly show that they have Beclomin lotion, ointment, nasal spray, as well as Ear Drops. and on the website the price for the lotion which i bought was nearly three times cheaper than the price I bought in Sri Lanka. (45 SL rupees in India, 136 SL rupees in Sri Lanka) </p><p></p><p>Without having any other options I kept putting lotion in my ear instead of ear drops. now my ear is swollen and I'm in complete agony. I can not hear anything from my left ear and things getting pretty bad and some smelly nasty shiiit coming out from my ear.</p><p></p><p>My mother lives in Italy and she checked Beclomin ear drops in Italy and she told me that they don't have any made in India medicines in Italy. They only have SUPIRI European medicines and they don't RIP OFF people for their foods and medicines like they do in Siri Lanka. and she's worrying to bits that she couldn't help me. </p><p></p><p>PS: I'm not suggesting that you should goto a private hospital. all I'm saying is we should bring couple of European politicians to govern our country, health service, ministry of commerce and our consumer protection agencies (If there is any) </p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="charmer, post: 16673251, member: 226"] I'm having a very bad pain in my left ear. As a person who always believes in National Health Service in Sri Lanka, I went to the ENT clinic at near by government hospital in Gampaha. The good doctor had a proper look in my ear and told me that I have a fungal infection. So he wrote a prescription and I took it to the hospital pharmacy. Unfortunately I was told that hospital doesn't have any of the prescribed medicines and I have to goto a private pharmacy and buy them. It was 3 kind of capsules and one bottle of ear drops. So I went to a pharmacy outside the hospital and paid Rs.1300 for the medicine. To my surprise when I came back home I found out that ear drops they gave me is actually a lotion which is to be used on skin and scalp but not inside the ear. (I have a habit of reading the leaflet inside the medicine box) so I went back to the pharmacy and asked them about it. They told me that this is the only type of Beclomin (name of medicine) the COMPANY brings to them and in Sri Lanka you can buy only Beclomin lotion to put inside your ear and they dont have proper Beclomin ear drops. they said they even give this to 6 months old babies. I asked all the other pharmacies as well and they said the same thing. I went ballistic so annoyed and looked online on the website of the Beclomin manufacturer. It was an Indian company and they clearly show that they have Beclomin lotion, ointment, nasal spray, as well as Ear Drops. and on the website the price for the lotion which i bought was nearly three times cheaper than the price I bought in Sri Lanka. (45 SL rupees in India, 136 SL rupees in Sri Lanka) Without having any other options I kept putting lotion in my ear instead of ear drops. now my ear is swollen and I'm in complete agony. I can not hear anything from my left ear and things getting pretty bad and some smelly nasty shiiit coming out from my ear. My mother lives in Italy and she checked Beclomin ear drops in Italy and she told me that they don't have any made in India medicines in Italy. They only have SUPIRI European medicines and they don't RIP OFF people for their foods and medicines like they do in Siri Lanka. and she's worrying to bits that she couldn't help me. PS: I'm not suggesting that you should goto a private hospital. all I'm saying is we should bring couple of European politicians to govern our country, health service, ministry of commerce and our consumer protection agencies (If there is any) [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Payakata winadi keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom