Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
How my pain in the ear turned into a pain in my back side
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="charmer" data-source="post: 16673483" data-attributes="member: 226"><p>I forgot to mention, that I went back to the ENT clinic and showed Beclomin lotion to the consulting doctor and he advised me to keep on putting the lotion because this is what you get in Sri Lanka and Loads of other people are using the same. I was thinking What the heck so I took the risk.</p><p></p><p></p><p>Now I have doctors appointment on next Wednesday to wash my ear. I don't know what does that mean but I'm hoping that they are not gonna fck up my ear for good this time. </p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="charmer, post: 16673483, member: 226"] I forgot to mention, that I went back to the ENT clinic and showed Beclomin lotion to the consulting doctor and he advised me to keep on putting the lotion because this is what you get in Sri Lanka and Loads of other people are using the same. I was thinking What the heck so I took the risk. Now I have doctors appointment on next Wednesday to wash my ear. I don't know what does that mean but I'm hoping that they are not gonna fck up my ear for good this time. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Nawa warak dahaya keeyada? (Namaya wadi kireema dahaya)
Post reply
Top
Bottom