Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
HOW TO USE ARAMEX SHIPPING!!!
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="marasinhe" data-source="post: 26726581" data-attributes="member: 108130"><p>I sent a package to Germany through this ARAMEX. In the beginning they said it would be delivered wthin 14 days BUT when I started tracking it,I noticed it works very slowly. they took nealy a week to send my package from Sri lanka itself. So the whole process took more than a month. when I inquired of the delay they told lot of typical sri lankan lies....and also They had charged quite some money from the receiver end also.not a very good service.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="marasinhe, post: 26726581, member: 108130"] I sent a package to Germany through this ARAMEX. In the beginning they said it would be delivered wthin 14 days BUT when I started tracking it,I noticed it works very slowly. they took nealy a week to send my package from Sri lanka itself. So the whole process took more than a month. when I inquired of the delay they told lot of typical sri lankan lies....and also They had charged quite some money from the receiver end also.not a very good service. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hathara warak wissa keeyada? (Hathara wadi karanna 20)
Post reply
Top
Bottom