Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
Husbandට ආදරේද?
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Alaya" data-source="post: 14668342" data-attributes="member: 3897"><p><span style="color: Navy"><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong>How many of you love your husbands??</strong></span></span></span></p><p> <span style="color: Navy"><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></span></span></p><p><span style="color: Navy"><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></span></span></p><p><span style="color: Navy"><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px">There was a group of women gathered at a seminar on how to live in a loving relationship with your husband. </span></span></span></p><p> <span style="color: Navy"><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></span></span></p><p><span style="color: Navy"><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px">The women were asked, ‘How many of you love your husbands?’ </span></span></span></p><p><span style="color: Navy"><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></span></span></p><p><span style="color: Navy"><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px">All the women raised their hands. </span></span></span></p><p><span style="color: Navy"><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></span></span></p><p><span style="color: Navy"><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px">Then they were asked, ‘When was the last time you told your husband you loved him?’ </span></span></span></p><p><span style="color: Navy"><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></span></span></p><p><span style="color: Navy"><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px">Some women answered today, some yesterday, some didn’t remember. </span></span></span></p><p><span style="color: Navy"><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></span></span></p><p><span style="color: Navy"><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px">The women were then told to take their cell phones and send the following text: "I love you, sweetheart." </span></span></span></p><p><span style="color: Navy"><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></span></span></p><p><span style="color: Navy"><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px">Then the women were told to exchange phones and read the responding text messages. </span></span></span></p><p><span style="color: Navy"><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></span></span></p><p><span style="color: Navy"><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px">Here are some of the replies: </span></span></span></p><p><span style="color: Navy"><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px">1. Who is this ??? </span></span></span></p><p><span style="color: Navy"><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px">2. Ah, mother of my children, are you sick ? </span></span></span></p><p><span style="color: Navy"><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px">3. I love you too !! </span></span></span></p><p><span style="color: Navy"><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px">4. What now ? Did you crash the car again ? </span></span></span></p><p><span style="color: Navy"><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px">5. I don’t understand what you mean ? </span></span></span></p><p><span style="color: Navy"><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px">6. What did you do now? I won’t forgive you this time ! </span></span></span></p><p><span style="color: Navy"><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px">7. ?!? </span></span></span></p><p><span style="color: Navy"><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px">8. Don’t beat about the bush, just tell me how much you need? </span></span></span></p><p><span style="color: Navy"><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px">9. Am I dreaming? </span></span></span></p><p><span style="color: Navy"><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px">10. If you don’t tell me who this message is actually for, someone will die. </span></span></span></p><p><span style="color: Navy"><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px">11. I asked you not to drink anymore. I’ll leave if you are tired of me ! </span></span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Alaya, post: 14668342, member: 3897"] [COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="3"][B]How many of you love your husbands??[/B] There was a group of women gathered at a seminar on how to live in a loving relationship with your husband. The women were asked, ‘How many of you love your husbands?’ All the women raised their hands. Then they were asked, ‘When was the last time you told your husband you loved him?’ Some women answered today, some yesterday, some didn’t remember. The women were then told to take their cell phones and send the following text: "I love you, sweetheart." Then the women were told to exchange phones and read the responding text messages. Here are some of the replies: 1. Who is this ??? 2. Ah, mother of my children, are you sick ? 3. I love you too !! 4. What now ? Did you crash the car again ? 5. I don’t understand what you mean ? 6. What did you do now? I won’t forgive you this time ! 7. ?!? 8. Don’t beat about the bush, just tell me how much you need? 9. Am I dreaming? 10. If you don’t tell me who this message is actually for, someone will die. 11. I asked you not to drink anymore. I’ll leave if you are tired of me ! [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hath warak paha keeyada? (hatha wadikireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom