Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Sihala Piyasa (Sinhala Literature Forum)
Nisadas saha Kaavya
Others
I Can Feel You...
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="neroshan" data-source="post: 665315" data-attributes="member: 8568"><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><strong><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 15px"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I Can Feel You...</span></p><p></strong></span><strong><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">You're far away,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">but, I can feel you.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">You exist in my every breath,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">in every beat of my heart,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">adding a spectacular sizzle</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">in all the right places.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Even when I close my eyes,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I see your face and feel</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">the fire of your caress.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Your presence is a tangible thing...</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">yet as hard to grasp as the air.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I reach for you,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">but you elude me.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Still, I can feel you;</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">the softness of a petal,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">a warm wind on my cheek,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">a ray in my vision,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">a distant light that</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">ever draws me near.</span></p><p></strong></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="neroshan, post: 665315, member: 8568"] [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"] I Can Feel You...[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"] You're far away, but, I can feel you. You exist in my every breath, in every beat of my heart, adding a spectacular sizzle in all the right places. Even when I close my eyes, I see your face and feel the fire of your caress. Your presence is a tangible thing... yet as hard to grasp as the air. I reach for you, but you elude me. Still, I can feel you; the softness of a petal, a warm wind on my cheek, a ray in my vision, a distant light that ever draws me near.[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hata thunen beduwama keeyada? (60 bedeema thuna)
Post reply
Top
Bottom