Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Sihala Piyasa (Sinhala Literature Forum)
Nisadas saha Kaavya
Others
I don't want the world to see me......., Cuz I don't think that they'd understand
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="neroshan" data-source="post: 809776" data-attributes="member: 8568"><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I don't want the world to see me......., Cu z I don't think that they'd understand</span></strong></span><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">And I'd give up forever to touch you</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">Cu z I know that you feel me somehow</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">You're the closest to heaven</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">That I'll ever be</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">And I don't wanna go home right now</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">And all I can taste is this moment</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">And all I can breath is your life</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">And sooner or later its over</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">I just don't want to miss you tonight</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">I don't want the world to see me</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">Cu z I don't think that they'd understand</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">When every thing's made to be broken</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">I just want you to know who I am</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">Or the moment of truth in your lies</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">When everything seems like the movies</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">I don't want the world to see me</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">Cu z I don't think that they'd understand</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">When every thing's made to be broken</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">I just want you to know who I am</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">And I don't want the world to see me</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">'Cause I don't think that they'd understand</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">When every thing's made to be broken</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">I just want you to know who I am</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">And I don't want the world to see me</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">'Cause I don't think that they'd understand</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">When every thing's made to be broken</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">I just want you to know who I am</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">I just want you to know who I am</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">I just want you to know who I am</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">I just want you to know who I am</span></strong></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="neroshan, post: 809776, member: 8568"] [SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="Blue"]I don't want the world to see me......., Cu z I don't think that they'd understand[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][B][COLOR="Blue"] And I'd give up forever to touch you Cu z I know that you feel me somehow You're the closest to heaven That I'll ever be And I don't wanna go home right now And all I can taste is this moment And all I can breath is your life And sooner or later its over I just don't want to miss you tonight I don't want the world to see me Cu z I don't think that they'd understand When every thing's made to be broken I just want you to know who I am And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming Or the moment of truth in your lies When everything seems like the movies Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive I don't want the world to see me Cu z I don't think that they'd understand When every thing's made to be broken I just want you to know who I am And I don't want the world to see me 'Cause I don't think that they'd understand When every thing's made to be broken I just want you to know who I am And I don't want the world to see me 'Cause I don't think that they'd understand When every thing's made to be broken I just want you to know who I am I just want you to know who I am I just want you to know who I am I just want you to know who I am[/COLOR][/B] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dawasata paya keeyak thibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom