Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Sihala Piyasa (Sinhala Literature Forum)
Nisadas saha Kaavya
Others
I Dreamed.
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="neroshan" data-source="post: 992549" data-attributes="member: 8568"><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I Dreamed. </span></strong></p><p></span><strong><span style="color: Blue"> </span></strong></p><p> <strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">I dreamed a dream and in that dream, </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">I dreamed that I had dreamed a dream, </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">Of hope and fairytales come true, </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">I dreamed a dream and thought of truth, </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">I dreamed a dream of life and love, </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">Of fate and angels and God above, </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">I dreamed a dream of good wishes and friends, </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">I dreamed a dream I dreaded to end, </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">But then I woke into my dream, </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">I dreamed I woke in a world obscene, </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">I dreamed a dream of violence and hate, </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">And once again I dreamed of fate, </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">I dreamed a dream of terror and fear, </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">I dreamed that each word went unheard, </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">And so children never spoke a word, </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">I dreamed a dream of demons and beasts, </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">I dreamed a dream that ended at last, </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">I woke in my bed and wondered if, </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">I dreamed a dream of dreams or if, </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">I dreamed a dream of truth that night, </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">And if so I wondered which was truth, </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Blue">And which was merely a dream.</span></strong></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="neroshan, post: 992549, member: 8568"] [SIZE="3"][CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"]I Dreamed. [/COLOR][/B][/CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][/color][/b][/SIZE][B][COLOR="Blue"] I dreamed a dream and in that dream, I dreamed that I had dreamed a dream, Of hope and fairytales come true, I dreamed a dream and thought of truth, I dreamed a dream of life and love, Of fate and angels and God above, I dreamed a dream of good wishes and friends, I dreamed a dream I dreaded to end, But then I woke into my dream, I dreamed I woke in a world obscene, I dreamed a dream of violence and hate, And once again I dreamed of fate, I dreamed a dream of terror and fear, I dreamed that each word went unheard, And so children never spoke a word, I dreamed a dream of demons and beasts, I dreamed a dream that ended at last, I woke in my bed and wondered if, I dreamed a dream of dreams or if, I dreamed a dream of truth that night, And if so I wondered which was truth, And which was merely a dream.[/COLOR][/B] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dahaya deken beduwama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom