Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Sihala Piyasa (Sinhala Literature Forum)
Nisadas saha Kaavya
Others
I HATE U
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="neroshan" data-source="post: 187260" data-attributes="member: 8568"><p><strong><em><span style="font-size: 22px"><span style="color: Blue">I HATE U</span></span></em></strong></p><p></p><p><span style="color: Blue"><strong>I hate u,not bcoz u've betrayed me; </strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Blue"><strong>i hate u,not bcoz u've hurt my feelings; </strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Blue"><strong>i hate u,not bcoz u've pinched my heart; </strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Blue"><strong>i hate u,not bcoz u've stormed my dreams; </strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Blue"><strong>i hate u,not bcoz u've broken my trust... </strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Blue"><strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Blue"><strong>the only reason of my hatred is that </strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Blue"><strong>im not able to froget u. </strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Blue"><strong>the days spend with u. </strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Blue"><strong>ur eyes, </strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Blue"><strong>ur smile, </strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Blue"><strong>ur talks, </strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Blue"><strong>ur touch... </strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Blue"><strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Blue"><strong>the more i try to forget u.. </strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Blue"><strong>the more i remember u </strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Blue"><strong>and the more i hate u. </strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Blue"><strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Blue"><strong>i loved u from the depth of heart. </strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Blue"><strong>my love for u was as true, </strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Blue"><strong>as the heartbeat which runs through my body, </strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Blue"><strong>and speaks out only ur name... </strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Blue"><strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Blue"><strong>i loved u, </strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Blue"><strong>i love u, and </strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Blue"><strong>i will always love u; </strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Blue"><strong>and this love of mine </strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Blue"><strong>will always remind me </strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Blue"><strong>that, </strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Blue"><strong>i have to hate u.... </strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Blue"><strong>THAT IS WHY "I HATE U"</strong></span>.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="neroshan, post: 187260, member: 8568"] [B][I][SIZE="6"][COLOR="Blue"]I HATE U[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]I hate u,not bcoz u've betrayed me; i hate u,not bcoz u've hurt my feelings; i hate u,not bcoz u've pinched my heart; i hate u,not bcoz u've stormed my dreams; i hate u,not bcoz u've broken my trust... the only reason of my hatred is that im not able to froget u. the days spend with u. ur eyes, ur smile, ur talks, ur touch... the more i try to forget u.. the more i remember u and the more i hate u. i loved u from the depth of heart. my love for u was as true, as the heartbeat which runs through my body, and speaks out only ur name... i loved u, i love u, and i will always love u; and this love of mine will always remind me that, i have to hate u.... THAT IS WHY "I HATE U"[/B][/COLOR]. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hathara warak wissa keeyada? (Hathara wadi karanna 20)
Post reply
Top
Bottom