Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Sihala Piyasa (Sinhala Literature Forum)
Nisadas saha Kaavya
Others
I need a perfect friend
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="neroshan" data-source="post: 682577" data-attributes="member: 8568"><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><strong><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue">I need a perfect friend</span></p><p></strong></span><strong><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I need a perfect friend</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">To get me through the day,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Someone who's always there</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">To say that it's okay.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Without you I don't know where I'd be</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">But you're still here and an angel to me!</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">You deserve so much more than I can give</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">And without you I don't know how I'd live.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I need a perfect friend</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">For comfort when I'm sad,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Who's there when I am happy,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">And there when times are bad.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I need a perfect friend</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Who likes me just for me,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Someone to understand</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">And then just let me be.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I wanted a perfect friend,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">And I found one in you,( ... ) </span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Somebody to support me</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">In everything I do</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">So before it is too late,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">One message I must send...</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Thanks for everything that you've done,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">For you are my perfect friend !!</span></p><p></strong></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="neroshan, post: 682577, member: 8568"] [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]I need a perfect friend[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"] I need a perfect friend To get me through the day, Someone who's always there To say that it's okay. Without you I don't know where I'd be But you're still here and an angel to me! You deserve so much more than I can give And without you I don't know how I'd live. I need a perfect friend For comfort when I'm sad, Who's there when I am happy, And there when times are bad. I need a perfect friend Who likes me just for me, Someone to understand And then just let me be. I wanted a perfect friend, And I found one in you,( ... ) Somebody to support me In everything I do So before it is too late, One message I must send... Thanks for everything that you've done, For you are my perfect friend !![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Asuwa dahayen wadi kalama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom