Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Jokes
I need it topoison my husband
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="T.Kanch" data-source="post: 725798" data-attributes="member: 42018"><p><strong><span style="font-family: 'Arial'"><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Blue">A nice, calm and respectable lady went into the pharmacy, right up to the pharmacist, looked straight into his eyes, and said, </span></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family: 'Arial'"><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family: 'Arial'"><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Blue">"I would like to buy some cyanide."The pharmacist asked, "Why in the world do you need cyanide?" </span></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family: 'Arial'"><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family: 'Arial'"><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Blue">The lady replied, "I need it to poison my husband." </span></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family: 'Arial'"><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family: 'Arial'"><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Blue">The pharmacists eyes got big and he exclaimed, "Lord have mercy! </span></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family: 'Arial'"><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Blue">I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband! That's against the law! </span></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family: 'Arial'"><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Blue">I'll lose my license! They'll throw both of us in jail! All kinds of bad things will happen. Absolutely not! You CANNOT have any cyanide!" </span></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family: 'Arial'"><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family: 'Arial'"><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Blue">The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife. </span></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family: 'Arial'"><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family: 'Arial'"><span style="font-size: 18px"><span style="color: Blue">The pharmacist looked at the picture and replied, "Well now. That's different. You didn't tell me you had a prescription."</span></span></span></strong></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="T.Kanch, post: 725798, member: 42018"] [B][FONT="Arial"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Blue"]A nice, calm and respectable lady went into the pharmacy, right up to the pharmacist, looked straight into his eyes, and said, "I would like to buy some cyanide."The pharmacist asked, "Why in the world do you need cyanide?" The lady replied, "I need it to poison my husband." The pharmacists eyes got big and he exclaimed, "Lord have mercy! I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband! That's against the law! I'll lose my license! They'll throw both of us in jail! All kinds of bad things will happen. Absolutely not! You CANNOT have any cyanide!" The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife. The pharmacist looked at the picture and replied, "Well now. That's different. You didn't tell me you had a prescription."[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Asuwa dahayen wadi kalama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom