Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Sihala Piyasa (Sinhala Literature Forum)
Nisadas saha Kaavya
Others
I See You In My Dreams
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="neroshan" data-source="post: 1212185" data-attributes="member: 8568"><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><strong><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue">I See You In My Dreams</span></p><p></strong></span><strong><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">As the nights slowly fade to darkness,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">And your face is no longer in my head,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I can\'t help but wake up in the middle of the night,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Thinking of the words you said.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Just to hear your soft voice in my dreams,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I drift into my sleep.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Remembering the words you said,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I wake up & weep.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">The dreams I used to have,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Were the ones that made me laugh.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Now the only reason i fall asleep,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">So my heart won't collapse.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">i can't see you around to catch me,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">When i fall so quickly out of sight.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">You no longer tell me it'll be okay,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Or tell me everything will be alright.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Now i sleep alone in my bed,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">to see you and remember all what you said.</span></p><p></strong></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="neroshan, post: 1212185, member: 8568"] [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]I See You In My Dreams[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"] As the nights slowly fade to darkness, And your face is no longer in my head, I can\'t help but wake up in the middle of the night, Thinking of the words you said. Just to hear your soft voice in my dreams, I drift into my sleep. Remembering the words you said, I wake up & weep. The dreams I used to have, Were the ones that made me laugh. Now the only reason i fall asleep, So my heart won't collapse. i can't see you around to catch me, When i fall so quickly out of sight. You no longer tell me it'll be okay, Or tell me everything will be alright. Now i sleep alone in my bed, to see you and remember all what you said.[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dahaya deken beduwama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom