Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
IESL Engineering courses කරපු අය
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="The_Lion" data-source="post: 21279994" data-attributes="member: 526375"><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Blue">thanks a lot machan, I'll convey the info to her .. so you mean the best way, is to get the charter status from the IET and then go for the membership of the IESL and they'll accept it (I'm not quite sure if she already having a such status from IET, though she has a stamp of some kind from EC-UK I guess and registered in ICE too). So, still IESL guys might check whether she has went through the maths stream in A/Ls although she has a charter status. Is that a possibility or a fact? Anyways I'll ask her to go through these details and make a decision based upon available info. Further I'll ask her to contact the IET guys in UK to get a better view of this scenario than asking IESL guys again. </span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="The_Lion, post: 21279994, member: 526375"] [SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue]thanks a lot machan, I'll convey the info to her .. so you mean the best way, is to get the charter status from the IET and then go for the membership of the IESL and they'll accept it (I'm not quite sure if she already having a such status from IET, though she has a stamp of some kind from EC-UK I guess and registered in ICE too). So, still IESL guys might check whether she has went through the maths stream in A/Ls although she has a charter status. Is that a possibility or a fact? Anyways I'll ask her to go through these details and make a decision based upon available info. Further I'll ask her to contact the IET guys in UK to get a better view of this scenario than asking IESL guys again. [/COLOR][/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Winadiyakata thappara keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom