Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
if clauses දන්නවද??
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="indikson" data-source="post: 12114705" data-attributes="member: 160532"><p>Machan, mama grammar rules theory washayen danne na. Mama karanne hariyi kiyala hithena widihata liyana eka. (poth kiyewwama grammar patterns auto oluwata yanawa)</p><p></p><p>Eka hinda, danna kenekgen thawa paarak ahana eka hondai. (Eth godak welaawata mama liyana ewa hari)</p><p></p><p>1st sentence eke waraddak na</p><p>1<em>.if you study hard,u can pass the exam.</em></p><p></p><p>Habai 2 eke adahasa enna </p><p></p><p><em>if you studied hard.u could pass the exam</em></p><p></p><p>use karanne nathuwa, oyaa kiwwa wage</p><p></p><p><em>If you <span style="color: Red">had</span> studied well,you could/would have passed the exam</em></p><p></p><p>use karanna one.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="indikson, post: 12114705, member: 160532"] Machan, mama grammar rules theory washayen danne na. Mama karanne hariyi kiyala hithena widihata liyana eka. (poth kiyewwama grammar patterns auto oluwata yanawa) Eka hinda, danna kenekgen thawa paarak ahana eka hondai. (Eth godak welaawata mama liyana ewa hari) 1st sentence eke waraddak na 1[I].if you study hard,u can pass the exam.[/I] Habai 2 eke adahasa enna [I]if you studied hard.u could pass the exam[/I] use karanne nathuwa, oyaa kiwwa wage [I]If you [COLOR="Red"]had[/COLOR] studied well,you could/would have passed the exam[/I] use karanna one. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Winadiyakata thappara keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom