Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Sihala Piyasa (Sinhala Literature Forum)
Nisadas saha Kaavya
I Love You
I'm Far Too Shy to Tell You that I Love You!!
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="neroshan" data-source="post: 1212298" data-attributes="member: 8568"><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><strong><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue">I'm Far Too Shy to Tell You that I Love You!!</span></p><p></strong></span><strong><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue"></span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I'm far too shy to tell you that I love you.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">You're a star far from my plain earth.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">I gaze and see no woman who's above you:</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">To me you are the cynosure of worth.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Yet with all your beauty you're a person</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Like me in need of sympathy and love.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Your thoughts of me would not, I dare hope, worsen</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">If I in some way tried your heart to move.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">There's pleasure, surely, drawn from the reflection</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">That someone, somewhere, worships your sweet face,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Thinks you are the summit of perfection,</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">Wants nothing more of life than your embrace.</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">The danger is you'll think it couldn't be;</span></p></strong></p><p style="text-align: center"><strong><span style="color: Blue">So I suggest you see yourself through me.</span></p><p></strong></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="neroshan, post: 1212298, member: 8568"] [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]I'm Far Too Shy to Tell You that I Love You!![/COLOR][/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"] I'm far too shy to tell you that I love you. You're a star far from my plain earth. I gaze and see no woman who's above you: To me you are the cynosure of worth. Yet with all your beauty you're a person Like me in need of sympathy and love. Your thoughts of me would not, I dare hope, worsen If I in some way tried your heart to move. There's pleasure, surely, drawn from the reflection That someone, somewhere, worships your sweet face, Thinks you are the summit of perfection, Wants nothing more of life than your embrace. The danger is you'll think it couldn't be; So I suggest you see yourself through me.[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Nawa warak dahaya keeyada? (Namaya wadi kireema dahaya)
Post reply
Top
Bottom