Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
I'm thinking to become spiritual
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="dildude" data-source="post: 21549278" data-attributes="member: 536508"><p>you are correct my friend.</p><p>I'm so depressed about the life that I currently have. I tried lot of things to achieve big targets but I failed each time. each attempt make more worry. That's why I'm trying to give up all these crazy mind games and spend a simple life without thinking future and past. </p><p>Be relax all the time. meditate in free times and etc </p><p>Thank you for the comment</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="dildude, post: 21549278, member: 536508"] you are correct my friend. I'm so depressed about the life that I currently have. I tried lot of things to achieve big targets but I failed each time. each attempt make more worry. That's why I'm trying to give up all these crazy mind games and spend a simple life without thinking future and past. Be relax all the time. meditate in free times and etc Thank you for the comment [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Winadiyakata thappara keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom