Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
ElaKiri Traveler
Travel the World
india යන්න හදන්නේ..
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="imhotep" data-source="post: 28705069" data-attributes="member: 562115"><p>I hate to visit hell while alive... That's the only reason why I avoided India all this time. But have already booked CMB-DEL-SXR (SriNagar) in the end of May. Break on the first leg in Delhi for one night and another in Agra, just to visit Taj Mahal, then proceed onwards to Jammu/Kashmir/Manali areas.</p><p>Have booked the best hotels but I have no faith in them. We are already vaccinated against the major bugs but I am aware that you should take extreme care.</p><p>A friend of mine got typhoid because he added a cube of ice onto his drink.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="imhotep, post: 28705069, member: 562115"] I hate to visit hell while alive... That's the only reason why I avoided India all this time. But have already booked CMB-DEL-SXR (SriNagar) in the end of May. Break on the first leg in Delhi for one night and another in Agra, just to visit Taj Mahal, then proceed onwards to Jammu/Kashmir/Manali areas. Have booked the best hotels but I have no faith in them. We are already vaccinated against the major bugs but I am aware that you should take extreme care. A friend of mine got typhoid because he added a cube of ice onto his drink. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Nawa warak dahaya keeyada? (Namaya wadi kireema dahaya)
Post reply
Top
Bottom