Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Today at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Sihala Piyasa (Sinhala Literature Forum)
Nisadas saha Kaavya
Injurious Mind (හිංසක සිත)
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="chintha4u" data-source="post: 5355419" data-attributes="member: 24914"><p>Hey Bro, I think u r taking this lil far than it should. </p><p></p><p>Twisted is one of few guys who try to inspire a poem than just read it in ek, I have seen he posts his ideas, what he inspire from poems in his comments. </p><p></p><p>As he said earlier, before I post it to ek I told him the meaning of it. That's y he didn't post anything about meaning in his comment and even when u asked. But he said he'll pm it to u if u like. I think that is fair enough. Even I did the same until one near find out the meaning.</p><p></p><p>Even me when I get doubt about the meaning of a poem, looks in to others comments for clues. </p><p></p><p>I always believe that writing puzzles inside poems and solving it, both are arts. Poems shouldn't be only there for feel. You can use it to pass msgs, even hidden messages. Some poems have several meanings even. </p><p></p><p>So I suggest let's end this argue here and stay friends. What u say ?</p><p></p><p>Bravo....</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="chintha4u, post: 5355419, member: 24914"] Hey Bro, I think u r taking this lil far than it should. Twisted is one of few guys who try to inspire a poem than just read it in ek, I have seen he posts his ideas, what he inspire from poems in his comments. As he said earlier, before I post it to ek I told him the meaning of it. That's y he didn't post anything about meaning in his comment and even when u asked. But he said he'll pm it to u if u like. I think that is fair enough. Even I did the same until one near find out the meaning. Even me when I get doubt about the meaning of a poem, looks in to others comments for clues. I always believe that writing puzzles inside poems and solving it, both are arts. Poems shouldn't be only there for feel. You can use it to pass msgs, even hidden messages. Some poems have several meanings even. So I suggest let's end this argue here and stay friends. What u say ? Bravo.... [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Nawa warak dahaya keeyada? (Namaya wadi kireema dahaya)
Post reply
Top
Bottom