Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Yesterday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Yesterday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
Internship ඥෑ 😐😐😐Software Engineering ඇතුලට 💥💥
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="ramishka" data-source="post: 31450126" data-attributes="member: 18888"><p>- Sri Lanka has quite a few products locally made that went international. I.e. <a href="http://www.creately.com" target="_blank">www.creately.com</a> . 10 million+ users and with high profile enterprise consumers. I took this as an example because I worked there. Just because you dont see the names on a newspaper doesnt mean the products arent there.</p><p></p><p>- The trend with AI actually favors offshoring. Big tech in USA for example now prefers AI native offshore teams as a cost efficient pathway. I cant understand why someone would say the current environment doesnt favor SL and the IT/BPO in SL is in a downward trend. Its upto the SL policymakers and tech talent to capitalize on this situation, however.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="ramishka, post: 31450126, member: 18888"] - Sri Lanka has quite a few products locally made that went international. I.e. [URL="http://www.creately.com"]www.creately.com[/URL] . 10 million+ users and with high profile enterprise consumers. I took this as an example because I worked there. Just because you dont see the names on a newspaper doesnt mean the products arent there. - The trend with AI actually favors offshoring. Big tech in USA for example now prefers AI native offshore teams as a cost efficient pathway. I cant understand why someone would say the current environment doesnt favor SL and the IT/BPO in SL is in a downward trend. Its upto the SL policymakers and tech talent to capitalize on this situation, however. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Haya warak paha keeyada? (haya wadi kireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom