Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Cinnamoroll Soft Toy – Cute & Cuddly Plush
anil1961
Updated:
Today at 4:59 AM
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Mobile
Mobile Devices
iphone ගැන ඕනේ දෙයක්...
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Drift King" data-source="post: 14723996" data-attributes="member: 158783"><p><span style="color: red"><strong>Hi,</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: red"><strong>I'm nw to apple I phones and i'm having apple I phone 3G.</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: red"><strong>I connected it to I tunes and it asked me to update. So I try to did so, but while updating I tunes gave an error 1015.</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: red"><strong>Now it's stuck in recovery mode.....</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: red"><strong>Hw to get fixed it back.....?</strong></span></p><p> </p><p><span style="color: red"><strong>Thanx.</strong></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Drift King, post: 14723996, member: 158783"] [COLOR=red][B]Hi,[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]I'm nw to apple I phones and i'm having apple I phone 3G.[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]I connected it to I tunes and it asked me to update. So I try to did so, but while updating I tunes gave an error 1015.[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Now it's stuck in recovery mode.....[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Hw to get fixed it back.....?[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Thanx.[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dawasata paya keeyak thibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom