Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Yesterday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Yesterday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
Religious
Is the God of the Bible the Same as the God of the Q'uran?
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Y2K" data-source="post: 12376795" data-attributes="member: 35049"><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo">Y2K , </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo">Answer is "HELL NO" </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo">To have faith in someone we should know that person , He should be one word man , he should have a good past records keeping all his promises, we should have ability to have a relashionship with him as far as I know Muslims B'live No one knows abt Allah , No body knows what really he wants from muslims </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo">but In our case God came as a human being keeping all his glory </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo">When Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.” </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo">Jesus gave a remarkable answer </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo"></span></span></p><p> <span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo">“Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? "</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo">after that he make another remarkable statement</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo"><em>"Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me?"</em></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo"></span></span></p><p> <span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo"><em>The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves. I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask <strong>in my name</strong>, so that the <strong>Son may bring glory to the Father</strong>. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.</em></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo">but Islam teaches exactly opposite to Jesus's Teachings Allah will go mad if you say God had a son </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo">SO it is very clear that God of the bible is not the same god of the quran</span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Y2K, post: 12376795, member: 35049"] [SIZE="3"][COLOR="Indigo"]Y2K , Answer is "HELL NO" To have faith in someone we should know that person , He should be one word man , he should have a good past records keeping all his promises, we should have ability to have a relashionship with him as far as I know Muslims B'live No one knows abt Allah , No body knows what really he wants from muslims but In our case God came as a human being keeping all his glory When Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.” Jesus gave a remarkable answer “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? " after that he make another remarkable statement [I]"Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me?"[/I] [I]The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves. I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask [B]in my name[/B], so that the [B]Son may bring glory to the Father[/B]. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.[/I] but Islam teaches exactly opposite to Jesus's Teachings Allah will go mad if you say God had a son SO it is very clear that God of the bible is not the same god of the quran[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Haya warak paha keeyada? (haya wadi kireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom