Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
Religious
Is the God of the Bible the Same as the God of the Q'uran?
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Y2K" data-source="post: 12435346" data-attributes="member: 35049"><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><em><strong>Peter’s Confession of Christ</strong></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><em></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><em>13 When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, <strong>“Who do people say the Son of Man is?” </strong></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><em></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><em>14 They replied, “Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others, Jeremiah or one of the prophets.” </em></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><em></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><em>15 <strong>“But what about you?”</strong> he asked. “<strong>Who do you say I am?” </strong></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><em></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><em>16 Simon Peter answered, <strong>“You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” </strong></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><em></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><em>17 <strong>Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by man, but by my Father in heaven. 18 And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hadesd will not overcome it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will beg loosed in heaven.”</strong> 20 Then he warned his disciples not to tell anyone that he was the Christ. </em></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo">If Jesus ask the same question from me I would give my Lord the same answer</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo"><strong>“You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo">I know Jesus will give me the same asnwer <strong>“Blessed are you, Y2K, for this was not revealed to you by man, but by my Father in heaven"</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo">God bless you all </span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Y2K, post: 12435346, member: 35049"] [SIZE="3"][I][B]Peter’s Confession of Christ[/B] 13 When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, [B]“Who do people say the Son of Man is?” [/B] 14 They replied, “Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others, Jeremiah or one of the prophets.” 15 [B]“But what about you?”[/B] he asked. “[B]Who do you say I am?” [/B] 16 Simon Peter answered, [B]“You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” [/B] 17 [B]Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by man, but by my Father in heaven. 18 And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hadesd will not overcome it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will beg loosed in heaven.”[/B] 20 Then he warned his disciples not to tell anyone that he was the Christ. [/I] [COLOR="Indigo"]If Jesus ask the same question from me I would give my Lord the same answer [B]“You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”[/B] I know Jesus will give me the same asnwer [B]“Blessed are you, Y2K, for this was not revealed to you by man, but by my Father in heaven"[/B] God bless you all [/COLOR][/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dawasata paya keeyak thibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom