Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
is there anyone who loves to invest in the colombo stock market..????
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="wizkido" data-source="post: 692720" data-attributes="member: 38671"><p>Stock Market is good !</p><p></p><p>Really good., but given the situation in this country., I prefer to hold on to my money.</p><p></p><p>As far as I can see (Although I don't want to step on anyone's toes here) I feel the present leader in this country does not carry any "Market / Financial vision" </p><p></p><p>May be when a leader who has a clear cut idea on the thriving markets and especially a chap who carries a good head on his/her shoulder gets elected the business sector will have a boost.</p><p></p><p>As a visitor to this country, I may have a polarized vision about the politics here. Yet, as far as I can tell., Running a country does not mean only winning a war. It has to manage and maintain all other sectors to have a flourishing economy.</p><p></p><p>Again, while I have no intension on stepping on anyone's toes here.</p><p>'</p><p>The whole bang about celebrating the Army victory seemed utterly ridiculous to Me. You all (well, the government) sounded as if they have conquered a foreign land. </p><p></p><p>Well, what ever said and done, it is a part of your country and LTTE is only running a defacto state there ! </p><p></p><p>Shame., today on my way to the office with My cousin bro, I saw all the Sri Lankan flags lying around on the ground near Galle Face., and Cars going over then, people walking on top of them</p><p></p><p>Shame really., cause if it was my flag, I would get down., fold it and keep it. But what my cousin told me was " NAAAhh.. that's the government's job, we lost work yesterday also because of these fagots" </p><p></p><p>I simply did not agree with him., BUT HELL., it's not my issue. It's sad to see Sri Lankans depend everything on the government., yet only to see (in my eyes) that this government is not strong enough to deliver it.</p><p></p><p>again. I am not asking for trouble here., appreciate some valuable input (IN ENGLISH)</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="wizkido, post: 692720, member: 38671"] Stock Market is good ! Really good., but given the situation in this country., I prefer to hold on to my money. As far as I can see (Although I don't want to step on anyone's toes here) I feel the present leader in this country does not carry any "Market / Financial vision" May be when a leader who has a clear cut idea on the thriving markets and especially a chap who carries a good head on his/her shoulder gets elected the business sector will have a boost. As a visitor to this country, I may have a polarized vision about the politics here. Yet, as far as I can tell., Running a country does not mean only winning a war. It has to manage and maintain all other sectors to have a flourishing economy. Again, while I have no intension on stepping on anyone's toes here. ' The whole bang about celebrating the Army victory seemed utterly ridiculous to Me. You all (well, the government) sounded as if they have conquered a foreign land. Well, what ever said and done, it is a part of your country and LTTE is only running a defacto state there ! Shame., today on my way to the office with My cousin bro, I saw all the Sri Lankan flags lying around on the ground near Galle Face., and Cars going over then, people walking on top of them Shame really., cause if it was my flag, I would get down., fold it and keep it. But what my cousin told me was " NAAAhh.. that's the government's job, we lost work yesterday also because of these fagots" I simply did not agree with him., BUT HELL., it's not my issue. It's sad to see Sri Lankans depend everything on the government., yet only to see (in my eyes) that this government is not strong enough to deliver it. again. I am not asking for trouble here., appreciate some valuable input (IN ENGLISH) [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hath warak paha keeyada? (hatha wadikireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom