Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
50 minutes ago
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
Javascript අමාරුයි බන් :( help me
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="mr90486" data-source="post: 16971418" data-attributes="member: 123289"><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Machan I think you have to improve your coding skills overall. Study lot of javascript code. Study whatever code you can get your hands on. First try get an understanding of all the basic things of the language. Then work your way up. Try to improve your logical ability by looking at how others have coded them. Look at various use cases and see how you can implement them in different ways. Main thing is study code written by others as much as you can. See how people have implemented things. It'll take some time, and depending on your capacity and effort you can develop youself. </span></p><p></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">I am not a programming genius but that's how I do. I don't even have a degree. I am also trying to get into a web dev trainee position. Machan appreciate if you could tell me how it is like to be in a trainee position. I mean, what sort of work they give you in the trainee period. What you code? do they assign you to code various parts of an ongoing project? or assign you to a simple independent project? if you are a back-end developer, do they expect you to be fully competent of being able to convert a psd into an html/css design? how complex your work? and since you are a trainee, what if you get something wrong? what's their response for such cases?</span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="mr90486, post: 16971418, member: 123289"] [SIZE="3"]Machan I think you have to improve your coding skills overall. Study lot of javascript code. Study whatever code you can get your hands on. First try get an understanding of all the basic things of the language. Then work your way up. Try to improve your logical ability by looking at how others have coded them. Look at various use cases and see how you can implement them in different ways. Main thing is study code written by others as much as you can. See how people have implemented things. It'll take some time, and depending on your capacity and effort you can develop youself. [/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I am not a programming genius but that's how I do. I don't even have a degree. I am also trying to get into a web dev trainee position. Machan appreciate if you could tell me how it is like to be in a trainee position. I mean, what sort of work they give you in the trainee period. What you code? do they assign you to code various parts of an ongoing project? or assign you to a simple independent project? if you are a back-end developer, do they expect you to be fully competent of being able to convert a psd into an html/css design? how complex your work? and since you are a trainee, what if you get something wrong? what's their response for such cases?[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Payakata winadi keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom