Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
New Music
Just the way you are...
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="SHahiKA" data-source="post: 9488088" data-attributes="member: 56165"><p>Oh her eyes, her eyes</p><p>Make the stars look like they're not shining</p><p>Her hair, her hair</p><p>Falls perfectly without her trying</p><p></p><p>She's so beautiful</p><p>And I tell her every day</p><p></p><p>Yeah I know, I know</p><p>When I compliment her</p><p>She wont believe me</p><p>And its so, its so</p><p>Sad to think she don't see what I see</p><p></p><p>But every time she asks me do I look okay</p><p>I say</p><p></p><p>When I see your face</p><p>There's not a thing that I would change</p><p>Cause you're amazing</p><p>Just the way you are</p><p>And when you smile,</p><p>The whole world stops and stares for awhile</p><p>Cause girl you're amazing</p><p>Just the way you are</p><p></p><p>Her nails, her nails</p><p>I could kiss them all day if she'd let me</p><p>Her laugh, her laugh</p><p>She hates but I think its so sexy</p><p></p><p>She's so beautiful</p><p></p><p>And I tell her every day</p><p></p><p>Oh you know, you know, you know</p><p>Id never ask you to change</p><p>If perfect is what you're searching for</p><p>Then just stay the same</p><p></p><p>So don't even bother asking</p><p>If you look okay</p><p>You know I say</p><p></p><p>When I see your face</p><p>There's not a thing that I would change</p><p>Cause you're amazing</p><p>Just the way you are</p><p>And when you smile,</p><p>The whole world stops and stares for awhile</p><p>Cause girl you're amazing</p><p>Just the way you are</p><p></p><p>The way you are</p><p>The way you are</p><p>Girl you're amazing</p><p>Just the way you are</p><p></p><p>When I see your face</p><p>There's not a thing that I would change</p><p>Cause you're amazing</p><p>Just the way you are</p><p>And when you smile,</p><p>The whole world stops and stares for awhile</p><p>Cause girl you're amazing</p><p>Just the way you are</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="SHahiKA, post: 9488088, member: 56165"] Oh her eyes, her eyes Make the stars look like they're not shining Her hair, her hair Falls perfectly without her trying She's so beautiful And I tell her every day Yeah I know, I know When I compliment her She wont believe me And its so, its so Sad to think she don't see what I see But every time she asks me do I look okay I say When I see your face There's not a thing that I would change Cause you're amazing Just the way you are And when you smile, The whole world stops and stares for awhile Cause girl you're amazing Just the way you are Her nails, her nails I could kiss them all day if she'd let me Her laugh, her laugh She hates but I think its so sexy She's so beautiful And I tell her every day Oh you know, you know, you know Id never ask you to change If perfect is what you're searching for Then just stay the same So don't even bother asking If you look okay You know I say When I see your face There's not a thing that I would change Cause you're amazing Just the way you are And when you smile, The whole world stops and stares for awhile Cause girl you're amazing Just the way you are The way you are The way you are Girl you're amazing Just the way you are When I see your face There's not a thing that I would change Cause you're amazing Just the way you are And when you smile, The whole world stops and stares for awhile Cause girl you're amazing Just the way you are [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dawasata paya keeyak thibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom