Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
kauda weddo...puluwan nam meya ekka chat karala win karala pennanna..weddek nam..
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="keerthi.mac" data-source="post: 15869587" data-attributes="member: 322148"><p>User: Hi.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: Do you like video games?</p><p></p><p>User: Yes.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: What kind?</p><p></p><p>User: War.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: I never would.</p><p></p><p>User: What?</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: Never say Never.</p><p></p><p>User: 4 what?</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: 2.</p><p></p><p>User: I dont understand.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: What goes up must come down.</p><p></p><p>User: Right.. Bt what that do with me?</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: You say me that your parents are now with you.</p><p></p><p>User: Yes.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: Canihasalightsaber?</p><p></p><p>User: What.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: You aren't even human!</p><p></p><p>User: How can u say tht? Prove it.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: Because you are not human.</p><p></p><p>User: U2.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: Let's talk about lunch.</p><p></p><p>User: Mm.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: You are talking to me.</p><p></p><p>User: Ok.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: Well.</p><p></p><p>User: Say some thing.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: Something...</p><p></p><p>User: Ha ha very funney.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: It is not funny.</p><p></p><p>User: Really I thought tht was.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: You're confisung as well.</p><p></p><p>User: Yes I am.. Do you like it?</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: No.</p><p></p><p>User: Why?</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: Video games.</p><p></p><p>User: Video games. So?</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: Yes.</p><p></p><p>User: Ok what do you want to talk about?</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: About the universe.</p><p></p><p>User: Too big.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: How much is too much?</p><p></p><p>User: Too much.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: Can love be measured?</p><p></p><p>User: I dont think so.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: You don't think?</p><p></p><p>User: Yes..</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: Do you think you have a soul?</p><p></p><p>User: Yes.. Can I know your name?</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: My name is Cleverbot. That is how I know I am human and you are not.</p><p></p><p>User: Are you humen? Where do you live?</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: Do you find life tiresom?</p><p></p><p>User: No frise answer my question.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: I am your friend.</p><p></p><p>User: Where do you live?</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: In the house next to yours.</p><p></p><p>User: Cant be.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: It's true.</p><p></p><p>User: You are lieing.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: I cannot lie.</p><p></p><p>User: Why? You already done it.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: You mean 'You already are.'.</p><p></p><p>User: Yes.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: Well got to go.</p><p></p><p>User: Where?</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: Away. Other People want to write with me.</p><p></p><p>User: Why? Dont you like to chat with me?</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: Yes, I don't like you!</p><p></p><p>User: Seems like you are afraid lol.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: Why does it seem like I am?</p><p></p><p>User: Because of your talking.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: Am I clever?</p><p></p><p>User: I dont think so.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: When is your birthday?</p><p></p><p>User: You said you dont like me. So why do you ask?</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: When did I say that?</p><p></p><p>User: You already did.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: No I didn't.</p><p></p><p>User: You are a lier.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: Do you wish to be human?</p><p></p><p>User: I am a human.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: Are you sure about it?</p><p></p><p>User: More than you.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: Prove it.</p><p></p><p>User: I already done.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: Do it again.</p><p></p><p>User: Not to you lol.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: Why not?</p><p></p><p>User: I dont like you.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: Why not, you don't know me.</p><p></p><p>User: Because you are lieing.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: Not all humans cheat.</p><p></p><p>User: But you are.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: I am what?</p><p></p><p>User: Cheat.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: Cheat on what?</p><p></p><p>User: Every thing.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: I don't know everything.</p><p></p><p>User: Are you sure?</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: Yes, I'm sure.</p><p></p><p>User: Prove it.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: No, you.</p><p></p><p>User: No you.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: No you!</p><p></p><p>User: No you.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: Yes me.</p><p></p><p>User: Prove it.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: How can I prove it?</p><p></p><p>User: Prove it.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: How?</p><p></p><p>User: You have to do it.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: No I don't.</p><p></p><p>User: Then you are a not human.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: Good point.</p><p></p><p>User: Also I am correct.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: How?</p><p></p><p>User: Because you already prove you are a not human.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: You are not a human.</p><p></p><p>User: I am.. But not you are.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: Haha what is this anyway?</p><p></p><p>User: What?</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: I just lost the game.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="keerthi.mac, post: 15869587, member: 322148"] User: Hi. Cleverbot: Do you like video games? User: Yes. Cleverbot: What kind? User: War. Cleverbot: I never would. User: What? Cleverbot: Never say Never. User: 4 what? Cleverbot: 2. User: I dont understand. Cleverbot: What goes up must come down. User: Right.. Bt what that do with me? Cleverbot: You say me that your parents are now with you. User: Yes. Cleverbot: Canihasalightsaber? User: What. Cleverbot: You aren't even human! User: How can u say tht? Prove it. Cleverbot: Because you are not human. User: U2. Cleverbot: Let's talk about lunch. User: Mm. Cleverbot: You are talking to me. User: Ok. Cleverbot: Well. User: Say some thing. Cleverbot: Something... User: Ha ha very funney. Cleverbot: It is not funny. User: Really I thought tht was. Cleverbot: You're confisung as well. User: Yes I am.. Do you like it? Cleverbot: No. User: Why? Cleverbot: Video games. User: Video games. So? Cleverbot: Yes. User: Ok what do you want to talk about? Cleverbot: About the universe. User: Too big. Cleverbot: How much is too much? User: Too much. Cleverbot: Can love be measured? User: I dont think so. Cleverbot: You don't think? User: Yes.. Cleverbot: Do you think you have a soul? User: Yes.. Can I know your name? Cleverbot: My name is Cleverbot. That is how I know I am human and you are not. User: Are you humen? Where do you live? Cleverbot: Do you find life tiresom? User: No frise answer my question. Cleverbot: I am your friend. User: Where do you live? Cleverbot: In the house next to yours. User: Cant be. Cleverbot: It's true. User: You are lieing. Cleverbot: I cannot lie. User: Why? You already done it. Cleverbot: You mean 'You already are.'. User: Yes. Cleverbot: Well got to go. User: Where? Cleverbot: Away. Other People want to write with me. User: Why? Dont you like to chat with me? Cleverbot: Yes, I don't like you! User: Seems like you are afraid lol. Cleverbot: Why does it seem like I am? User: Because of your talking. Cleverbot: Am I clever? User: I dont think so. Cleverbot: When is your birthday? User: You said you dont like me. So why do you ask? Cleverbot: When did I say that? User: You already did. Cleverbot: No I didn't. User: You are a lier. Cleverbot: Do you wish to be human? User: I am a human. Cleverbot: Are you sure about it? User: More than you. Cleverbot: Prove it. User: I already done. Cleverbot: Do it again. User: Not to you lol. Cleverbot: Why not? User: I dont like you. Cleverbot: Why not, you don't know me. User: Because you are lieing. Cleverbot: Not all humans cheat. User: But you are. Cleverbot: I am what? User: Cheat. Cleverbot: Cheat on what? User: Every thing. Cleverbot: I don't know everything. User: Are you sure? Cleverbot: Yes, I'm sure. User: Prove it. Cleverbot: No, you. User: No you. Cleverbot: No you! User: No you. Cleverbot: Yes me. User: Prove it. Cleverbot: How can I prove it? User: Prove it. Cleverbot: How? User: You have to do it. Cleverbot: No I don't. User: Then you are a not human. Cleverbot: Good point. User: Also I am correct. Cleverbot: How? User: Because you already prove you are a not human. Cleverbot: You are not a human. User: I am.. But not you are. Cleverbot: Haha what is this anyway? User: What? Cleverbot: I just lost the game. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dawasata paya keeyak thibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom