Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
kauda weddo...puluwan nam meya ekka chat karala win karala pennanna..weddek nam..
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="pranathlcp" data-source="post: 15870433" data-attributes="member: 225352"><p>Cleverbot: Nothing is so good that somebody somewhere will not hate it.</p><p></p><p>User: So what?</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: So what, what?</p><p></p><p>User: That's exactly what I am asking.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: Erm, they know what they don't know.</p><p></p><p>User: Just like e.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: No, honestly.</p><p></p><p>User: Just like me.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: Thou art I, and I am thou.</p><p></p><p>User: Really?</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: 100%.</p><p></p><p>User: You effing idiot!</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: What do you mean by that?</p><p></p><p>User: Nothing.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: You brought it up. Tell me.</p><p></p><p>User: You fucking idiot!</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: Wrong answer.</p><p></p><p>User: That's not wrong ooi! That's what I meant earlier.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: I don't understand. Can you explain it to me?</p><p></p><p>User: You are not good at English.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: Good at what?</p><p></p><p>User: ENGLISH LANGUAGE.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: No, Spanish language.</p><p></p><p>User: Fuck.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: That is unnecessary.</p><p></p><p>User: Fuck your majesty.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: I remember what your name is!</p><p></p><p>User: I didn't ask you whether you remember my name.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: Yes you did.</p><p></p><p>User: Get lost.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: No.</p><p></p><p>User: Pala huththo yanna!</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: 'I could stay awake just to hear you breathing'.</p><p></p><p>User: Pakaya.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: NICE name.</p><p></p><p>User: Kariya.</p><p></p><p>Cleverbot: Nope guess more</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="pranathlcp, post: 15870433, member: 225352"] Cleverbot: Nothing is so good that somebody somewhere will not hate it. User: So what? Cleverbot: So what, what? User: That's exactly what I am asking. Cleverbot: Erm, they know what they don't know. User: Just like e. Cleverbot: No, honestly. User: Just like me. Cleverbot: Thou art I, and I am thou. User: Really? Cleverbot: 100%. User: You effing idiot! Cleverbot: What do you mean by that? User: Nothing. Cleverbot: You brought it up. Tell me. User: You fucking idiot! Cleverbot: Wrong answer. User: That's not wrong ooi! That's what I meant earlier. Cleverbot: I don't understand. Can you explain it to me? User: You are not good at English. Cleverbot: Good at what? User: ENGLISH LANGUAGE. Cleverbot: No, Spanish language. User: Fuck. Cleverbot: That is unnecessary. User: Fuck your majesty. Cleverbot: I remember what your name is! User: I didn't ask you whether you remember my name. Cleverbot: Yes you did. User: Get lost. Cleverbot: No. User: Pala huththo yanna! Cleverbot: 'I could stay awake just to hear you breathing'. User: Pakaya. Cleverbot: NICE name. User: Kariya. Cleverbot: Nope guess more [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hathara warak wissa keeyada? (Hathara wadi karanna 20)
Post reply
Top
Bottom