Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
Kellage කන්යාබාවය umbata wadagath da ?
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ridila™" data-source="post: 15578172" data-attributes="member: 476443"><p>Yep machan agree with U... But there r virgins yet. We have to find them.. Actully I have a girl still she is a virgin and she will be till our wedding day. Its not jst bcoz of I am a so called Pon@@ya or a person with sexual debilitations but I am very much affraid of "Kamma" and Buddhism.. Me too have feelings bun but I've supprssed it till the marriage.. Coz I want to feel it at the honeymoon not before hand.. Machan mama kiwwe ban kellanta jarawada nokala samahara kollo unath kamathi asarana kellekwa badinna. Eth ohoma sakkili wada kala bahutharaya tamae oka tiyanawada kiya kiya passen elawa elawa balanne ewagema nothibboth kehewalu patalawa ganne.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ridila™, post: 15578172, member: 476443"] Yep machan agree with U... But there r virgins yet. We have to find them.. Actully I have a girl still she is a virgin and she will be till our wedding day. Its not jst bcoz of I am a so called Pon@@ya or a person with sexual debilitations but I am very much affraid of "Kamma" and Buddhism.. Me too have feelings bun but I've supprssed it till the marriage.. Coz I want to feel it at the honeymoon not before hand.. Machan mama kiwwe ban kellanta jarawada nokala samahara kollo unath kamathi asarana kellekwa badinna. Eth ohoma sakkili wada kala bahutharaya tamae oka tiyanawada kiya kiya passen elawa elawa balanne ewagema nothibboth kehewalu patalawa ganne. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Winadiyakata thappara keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom