Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Yesterday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
KFC secret recipe revealed? Colonel Sanders' nephew shows off list of 11 herbs&spice
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="ibnanv" data-source="post: 21657134" data-attributes="member: 218596"><p><strong>KFC secret recipe revealed? Colonel Sanders' nephew shows off list of 11 herbs&spice</strong></p><p></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong>KFC secret recipe revealed? Colonel Sanders' nephew shows off list of 11 herbs and spices</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">That needn’t stop you making it anyway. Here’s the list of ingredients and amounts in Claudia’s scrapbook:</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><em>Mix with 2 cups white flour:</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"> <em>2/3 tablespoon salt</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"> <em>1/2 tablespoon thyme</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"> <em>1/2 tablespoon basil</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"> <em>1/3 tablespoon oregano</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"> <em>1 tablespoon celery salt</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"> <em>1 tablespoon black pepper</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"> <em>1 tablespoon dried mustard</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"> <em>4 tablespoons paprika</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"> <em>2 tablespoons garlic salt</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"> <em>1 tablespoon ground ginger</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"> <em>3 tablespoons white pepper</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">The list was found in a scrapbook belonging to Colonel Sanders' late wife, Claudia, on the back of her last will and testament</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">It may well count as one of corporate America’s most closely guarded secrets, but the recipe for <a href="http://www.independent.co.uk/topic/KFC" target="_blank">KFC</a>’s signature ‘original’ fried chicken may just have been revealed.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"> Jay Jones, a reporter for <a href="http://http://www.chicagotribune.com/lifestyles/travel/ct-kfc-recipe-revealed-20160818-story.html" target="_blank"><em>the Chicago Tribune</em></a> claims that Colonel Sanders' nephew casually revealed the recipe for KFC’s iconic fried chicken during an interview.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Mr Jones, visited Kentucky to write a travel item about the Harland Sanders Café and Museum in the small town of Corbin, formerly the service station where the Colonel first served his chicken to motorists in 1930.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">There, he met Sanders’ nephew, 67-year-old Joe Ledington, with whom he leafed through an old scrapbook that had belonged to Ledington’s aunt Claudia, the Colonel’s second wife, who died in 1996.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Inside was a copy of Claudia’s last will and testament, on the back of which was written a recipe for a fried chicken spice blend made up of 11 herbs and spices. “That is the original 11 herbs and spices that were supposed to be so secretive,” Ledington told Jones.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Contacted later to confirm the story, the Colonel’s nephew was a little more cagey, telling the <em>Tribune</em> that he couldn’t say “for sure” whether this was the mysterious recipe served today at some 20,000 locations in 123 countries.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">The newspaper cooked a batch according to the blend in the scrapbook and declared it “the real deal”, especially after they added MSG, which KFC admitted is currently an ingredient in its chicken.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">In 1999, when a couple thought they had stumbled across the recipe scribbled on a note in the basement of the Kentucky home they had bought from the Colonel and Claudia more than two decades earlier, KFC promptly sued them – though the case was dropped when the company decided the recipe differed significantly with the genuine article.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">When <em>the Tribune</em> piece was published, they made do with a statement: “Many people have made these claims over the years and no one has been accurate,” the company said last week. “This one isn’t either.”</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><a href="http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/kfcs-secret-recipe-revealed-colonels-nephew-11-herbs-spices-a7210521.html" target="_blank">http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/kfcs-secret-recipe-revealed-colonels-nephew-11-herbs-spices-a7210521.html</a></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="ibnanv, post: 21657134, member: 218596"] [b]KFC secret recipe revealed? Colonel Sanders' nephew shows off list of 11 herbs&spice[/b] [SIZE=3][B]KFC secret recipe revealed? Colonel Sanders' nephew shows off list of 11 herbs and spices[/B] That needn’t stop you making it anyway. Here’s the list of ingredients and amounts in Claudia’s scrapbook: [I]Mix with 2 cups white flour:[/I] [I]2/3 tablespoon salt[/I] [I]1/2 tablespoon thyme[/I] [I]1/2 tablespoon basil[/I] [I]1/3 tablespoon oregano[/I] [I]1 tablespoon celery salt[/I] [I]1 tablespoon black pepper[/I] [I]1 tablespoon dried mustard[/I] [I]4 tablespoons paprika[/I] [I]2 tablespoons garlic salt[/I] [I]1 tablespoon ground ginger[/I] [I]3 tablespoons white pepper[/I] The list was found in a scrapbook belonging to Colonel Sanders' late wife, Claudia, on the back of her last will and testament It may well count as one of corporate America’s most closely guarded secrets, but the recipe for [URL="http://www.independent.co.uk/topic/KFC"]KFC[/URL]’s signature ‘original’ fried chicken may just have been revealed. Jay Jones, a reporter for [URL="http://http://www.chicagotribune.com/lifestyles/travel/ct-kfc-recipe-revealed-20160818-story.html"][I]the Chicago Tribune[/I][/URL] claims that Colonel Sanders' nephew casually revealed the recipe for KFC’s iconic fried chicken during an interview. Mr Jones, visited Kentucky to write a travel item about the Harland Sanders Café and Museum in the small town of Corbin, formerly the service station where the Colonel first served his chicken to motorists in 1930. There, he met Sanders’ nephew, 67-year-old Joe Ledington, with whom he leafed through an old scrapbook that had belonged to Ledington’s aunt Claudia, the Colonel’s second wife, who died in 1996. Inside was a copy of Claudia’s last will and testament, on the back of which was written a recipe for a fried chicken spice blend made up of 11 herbs and spices. “That is the original 11 herbs and spices that were supposed to be so secretive,” Ledington told Jones. Contacted later to confirm the story, the Colonel’s nephew was a little more cagey, telling the [I]Tribune[/I] that he couldn’t say “for sure” whether this was the mysterious recipe served today at some 20,000 locations in 123 countries. The newspaper cooked a batch according to the blend in the scrapbook and declared it “the real deal”, especially after they added MSG, which KFC admitted is currently an ingredient in its chicken. In 1999, when a couple thought they had stumbled across the recipe scribbled on a note in the basement of the Kentucky home they had bought from the Colonel and Claudia more than two decades earlier, KFC promptly sued them – though the case was dropped when the company decided the recipe differed significantly with the genuine article. When [I]the Tribune[/I] piece was published, they made do with a statement: “Many people have made these claims over the years and no one has been accurate,” the company said last week. “This one isn’t either.” [URL]http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/kfcs-secret-recipe-revealed-colonels-nephew-11-herbs-spices-a7210521.html[/URL][/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Nawa warak dahaya keeyada? (Namaya wadi kireema dahaya)
Post reply
Top
Bottom