Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
47 minutes ago
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Jokes
Kids are QuicK
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Delani Shehara" data-source="post: 18104464" data-attributes="member: 511974"><p>____________________________________</p><p></p><p>TEACHER: Maria, go to the map and find North America ..</p><p>MARIA: Here it is.</p><p>TEACHER: Correct. Now class, who discovered America ?</p><p>CLASS: Maria.</p><p>____________________________________</p><p></p><p>TEACHER: John, why are you doing your maths multiplication on the floor? </p><p>JOHN: You told me to do it without using tables.</p><p>__________________________________________ </p><p>TEACHER: Glenn, how do you spell 'crocodile?'</p><p>GLENN: K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L'</p><p>TEACHER: No, that's wrong</p><p>GLENN: Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.</p><p>________________________________ ____________ </p><p>TEACHER: Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?</p><p>DONALD: H I J K L M N O.</p><p>TEACHER: What are you talking about?</p><p>DONALD: Yesterday you said it's H to O.</p><p>__________________________________ </p><p></p><p>TEACHER: Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago.</p><p>WINNIE: Me!</p><p>__________________________________________</p><p>TEACHER: Glen, why do you always get so dirty?</p><p>GLEN: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.</p><p>_______________________________________ </p><p></p><p>TEACHER: Millie, give me a sentence starting with 'I.'</p><p>MILLIE: I is..</p><p>TEACHER: No, Millie..... Always say, 'I am.'</p><p>MILLIE: All right..... 'I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.' </p><p>______________ ___________________ </p><p>TEACHER: George Washington not only chopped down his father'scherry tree, but also admitted it. Now, Louie, do you know why his father didn't punish him?</p><p>LOUIS: Because George still had the axe in his hand. </p><p>______________________________________</p><p></p><p>TEACHER: Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating?</p><p>SIMON: No sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a good cook.</p><p>______________________________</p><p></p><p>TEACHER: Clyde , your composition on 'My Dog' is exactly the same as your brother's. Did you copy his?</p><p>CLYDE : No, sir. It's the same dog.</p><p>___________________________________ </p><p>TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?</p><p>HAROLD: A teacher </p><p>__________________________________ </p><p></p><p>BUMP THIS AND MAKE SOMEONE LAUGH! </p><p>LAUGHTER IS THE SOUL'S MEDICINE!! </p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Delani Shehara, post: 18104464, member: 511974"] ____________________________________ TEACHER: Maria, go to the map and find North America .. MARIA: Here it is. TEACHER: Correct. Now class, who discovered America ? CLASS: Maria. ____________________________________ TEACHER: John, why are you doing your maths multiplication on the floor? JOHN: You told me to do it without using tables. __________________________________________ TEACHER: Glenn, how do you spell 'crocodile?' GLENN: K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L' TEACHER: No, that's wrong GLENN: Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it. ________________________________ ____________ TEACHER: Donald, what is the chemical formula for water? DONALD: H I J K L M N O. TEACHER: What are you talking about? DONALD: Yesterday you said it's H to O. __________________________________ TEACHER: Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago. WINNIE: Me! __________________________________________ TEACHER: Glen, why do you always get so dirty? GLEN: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are. _______________________________________ TEACHER: Millie, give me a sentence starting with 'I.' MILLIE: I is.. TEACHER: No, Millie..... Always say, 'I am.' MILLIE: All right..... 'I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.' ______________ ___________________ TEACHER: George Washington not only chopped down his father'scherry tree, but also admitted it. Now, Louie, do you know why his father didn't punish him? LOUIS: Because George still had the axe in his hand. ______________________________________ TEACHER: Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating? SIMON: No sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a good cook. ______________________________ TEACHER: Clyde , your composition on 'My Dog' is exactly the same as your brother's. Did you copy his? CLYDE : No, sir. It's the same dog. ___________________________________ TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested? HAROLD: A teacher __________________________________ BUMP THIS AND MAKE SOMEONE LAUGH! LAUGHTER IS THE SOUL'S MEDICINE!! [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hata thunen beduwama keeyada? (60 bedeema thuna)
Post reply
Top
Bottom