Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
ElaKiri.com
News and Updates
Kilinochchi to be captured today and president to address nation hrs later???
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="kosandpol" data-source="post: 3465885" data-attributes="member: 105851"><p>Not in the least. I'm all for beating and eradicating LTTE. Just that I dont believe this article in the lankadissent to be true. Mangala himself downplayed and pretty much insulted what our troupes have done in the parliament and then publishes unbelievable stories like this in the web site.</p><p>I also believe its wrong to spread unfounded rumors like these because of the adverse effects they bring.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="kosandpol, post: 3465885, member: 105851"] Not in the least. I'm all for beating and eradicating LTTE. Just that I dont believe this article in the lankadissent to be true. Mangala himself downplayed and pretty much insulted what our troupes have done in the parliament and then publishes unbelievable stories like this in the web site. I also believe its wrong to spread unfounded rumors like these because of the adverse effects they bring. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hath warak paha keeyada? (hatha wadikireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom