Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
New Artist or Actor
kingsultan111 ට ප්රශ්ණයක්
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="sanzilla jackcat" data-source="post: 26817507" data-attributes="member: 131221"><p>language does not matter,</p><p>If you are a real CS researcher then you should have the ability to understand math , papers and concepts and explain it to others or implement it.</p><p>even using python is oky.</p><p>Hard part is understanding and think about a new thing, a new math concept to solve the problem, that's the pushing the edges and limits.</p><p></p><p></p><p>About me I'm a firmware engineer for a future 500, but what I do is just dig and fix firmware bugs in our hardware, and porting to new BSP and environments.</p><p>But the thing is that I never closer to a person who actually doing research, who wrote their papers with a new idea. But I could somewhat read and understand papers since I'm a Computer Science master student.</p><p></p><p>You will also come to that level very sooner. But FUCK OFF MAN !</p><p>YOU FUCK IT OFF !</p><p>YOUR ATTITUDES WILL NEVER BE CHANGED !</p><p>FUCKING BE YOURSELF, HAY FUCK YOU !</p><hr /><p></p><p></p><p></p><h3>They Will Kill You – You Dirty Fucking Shit Dark_Night_of_the_Soul” “You Are Pigs Who Eat Shit</h3><p>sorry about the English just learn to speak that language looking at our Sri Lankan president. Who is also a US citizen.</p><p>And as Fedrica told "This is how normally Americans do spark Engrish "</p><p>I need US green card, so I need to learn from the best.</p><p>FUCK OFF !</p><p></p><p>------ <span style="font-size: 10px">Post added on [DATETIME="UT"]1630288953[/DATETIME]</span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="sanzilla jackcat, post: 26817507, member: 131221"] language does not matter, If you are a real CS researcher then you should have the ability to understand math , papers and concepts and explain it to others or implement it. even using python is oky. Hard part is understanding and think about a new thing, a new math concept to solve the problem, that's the pushing the edges and limits. About me I'm a firmware engineer for a future 500, but what I do is just dig and fix firmware bugs in our hardware, and porting to new BSP and environments. But the thing is that I never closer to a person who actually doing research, who wrote their papers with a new idea. But I could somewhat read and understand papers since I'm a Computer Science master student. You will also come to that level very sooner. But FUCK OFF MAN ! YOU FUCK IT OFF ! YOUR ATTITUDES WILL NEVER BE CHANGED ! FUCKING BE YOURSELF, HAY FUCK YOU ! [HR][/HR] [HEADING=2]They Will Kill You – You Dirty Fucking Shit Dark_Night_of_the_Soul” “You Are Pigs Who Eat Shit[/HEADING] sorry about the English just learn to speak that language looking at our Sri Lankan president. Who is also a US citizen. And as Fedrica told "This is how normally Americans do spark Engrish " I need US green card, so I need to learn from the best. FUCK OFF ! ------ [SIZE=2]Post added on [DATETIME="UT"]1630288953[/DATETIME][/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Winadiyakata thappara keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom