Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
lets give Muslims a taste of their own medicine
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="jeffli" data-source="post: 11586346" data-attributes="member: 382922"><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><em></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><em></em></span></p><p></p><p></p><p>That's cool you condemning those savage laws. International people have to take actions when those countries continue terrifying foreigners with their barbaric acts. May be not by going to their barbaric level but still have to force those governments somehow, perhaps through a legal procedure like putting suitable sanctions that urge them to feel need of international relationships. Because this barbarism have to meet an end one day, humans' focus should be directed on the good side not in the bad side. Just because evil exists in the world forever, noble humans shouldn't ease savages off to continue with their barbaric practices by turning a blind eye. </p><p></p><p></p><p><span style="color: Blue"><em><a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudi_Arabia" target="_blank">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudi_Arabia</a></em></span></p><p><span style="color: Blue"><em>Government Unitary Islamic absolute monarchy</em></span></p><p><span style="color: Blue"><em>Motto: "لا إله إلا الله , محمد رسول الله ""There is no god but Allah: Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah"</em></span></p><p><span style="color: Blue"></span></p><p>They may not deserve the title 'Muslim' in the way you described as they don't fit for the teachings of islam but they call themselves muslims and their government as an islamic government. That's why I used the word muslims in my thread title too. But now I admit, it would have been better if I used 'middle east countries with savage law systems' in the place of muslims. </p><p></p><p><span style="color: Red"><span style="font-size: 18px">But I really doubt how many muslims in Srilanka are with you to admit those laws are barbaric.</span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="jeffli, post: 11586346, member: 382922"] [SIZE="3"][I] [/I][/SIZE] That's cool you condemning those savage laws. International people have to take actions when those countries continue terrifying foreigners with their barbaric acts. May be not by going to their barbaric level but still have to force those governments somehow, perhaps through a legal procedure like putting suitable sanctions that urge them to feel need of international relationships. Because this barbarism have to meet an end one day, humans' focus should be directed on the good side not in the bad side. Just because evil exists in the world forever, noble humans shouldn't ease savages off to continue with their barbaric practices by turning a blind eye. [COLOR="Blue"][I][url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudi_Arabia[/url] Government Unitary Islamic absolute monarchy Motto: "لا إله إلا الله , محمد رسول الله ""There is no god but Allah: Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah"[/I] [/COLOR] They may not deserve the title 'Muslim' in the way you described as they don't fit for the teachings of islam but they call themselves muslims and their government as an islamic government. That's why I used the word muslims in my thread title too. But now I admit, it would have been better if I used 'middle east countries with savage law systems' in the place of muslims. [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"]But I really doubt how many muslims in Srilanka are with you to admit those laws are barbaric.[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Nawa warak dahaya keeyada? (Namaya wadi kireema dahaya)
Post reply
Top
Bottom