Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
lets give Muslims a taste of their own medicine
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Zeus" data-source="post: 11588279" data-attributes="member: 49649"><p><span style="color: Green">Whoever becomes martyr is very well educated on Quran. Which means the all of it</span></p><p><span style="color: Green">And yet he decided to sacrifice himself for a lofty course. So your point regarding twisted words collapse. </span></p><p><span style="color: Green"></span></p><p><span style="color: Green">Same thing happened in Sri Lanka. Part of the country has been held by a terrorist group which had been nursed by India. And they kept continued to terrorize the other parts of the country including metropolis itself.</span></p><p><span style="color: Green"></span></p><p><span style="color: Green">Have you seen the same behavior/rage or blood thirst on Sri Lankans, that you can see from the Palestinians? </span></p><p><span style="color: Green"></span></p><p><span style="color: Green">Retaliation is natural human nature. I dont blame it</span></p><p><span style="color: Green">.And those Muslims sought some means to justify their future action through their religion in order to console themselves and deal with the after consequences.</span></p><p><span style="color: Green">And guess what ? They success all the time.</span></p><p><span style="color: Green"></span></p><p><span style="color: Green">I dont read some biased versus bro and I confess I have very limited knowledge in Quran</span></p><p><span style="color: Green"></span></p><p><span style="color: Green">I just read the world.</span></p><p><span style="color: Green">numbers/statistics. </span></p><p><span style="color: Green"></span></p><p><span style="color: Green">Numbers and information/Data/Statistic are highly available throught many media to convince anyone in their right mind, that Islam is inclined towards terrorism more than other religions.</span></p><p><span style="color: Green"></span></p><p><span style="color: Green">If you say it was misinterpreted or twisted. Then I'd say whoever did it may had not to try hard. </span></p><p><span style="color: Green"></span></p><p><span style="color: Green">If someone tried to do the same with Buddhism then it would be next to impossible work. Thats why it never happened upto now </span></p><p><span style="color: Green"></span></p><p><span style="color: Green">And I already told you forget the Middle East and take the rest. My points still stand. </span></p><p><span style="color: Green"></span></p><p><span style="color: Green"> </span></p><p><span style="color: Green"> </span></p><p><span style="color: Green"> </span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Zeus, post: 11588279, member: 49649"] [COLOR=Green]Whoever becomes martyr is very well educated on Quran. Which means the all of it And yet he decided to sacrifice himself for a lofty course. So your point regarding twisted words collapse. Same thing happened in Sri Lanka. Part of the country has been held by a terrorist group which had been nursed by India. And they kept continued to terrorize the other parts of the country including metropolis itself. Have you seen the same behavior/rage or blood thirst on Sri Lankans, that you can see from the Palestinians? Retaliation is natural human nature. I dont blame it .And those Muslims sought some means to justify their future action through their religion in order to console themselves and deal with the after consequences. And guess what ? They success all the time. I dont read some biased versus bro and I confess I have very limited knowledge in Quran I just read the world. numbers/statistics. Numbers and information/Data/Statistic are highly available throught many media to convince anyone in their right mind, that Islam is inclined towards terrorism more than other religions. If you say it was misinterpreted or twisted. Then I'd say whoever did it may had not to try hard. If someone tried to do the same with Buddhism then it would be next to impossible work. Thats why it never happened upto now And I already told you forget the Middle East and take the rest. My points still stand. [/COLOR] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Nawa warak dahaya keeyada? (Namaya wadi kireema dahaya)
Post reply
Top
Bottom