Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Jokes
Little Tony............
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="dxxcxxxx" data-source="post: 3186862" data-attributes="member: 126948"><p><span style="font-size: 22px"><span style="color: darkred">CLASSROOM FUN... </span></span></p><p> </p><p><span style="font-size: 18px">Teacher: why did u laugh? </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px">Boy: I saw 1 strap of ur bra. </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px">Teacher: GET OUT of class for 1 week. </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px">2nd boy laughed. </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px">Teacher: why did u laugh? </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px">Boy: I saw both straps. </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px">Teacher: GET OUT FOR 1 MONTH. </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px">She bent down 2 take chalk,</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px">Little Tony started walking out.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px">Teacher: Tony, why r u going out? </span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px">Tony - What I just saw, I think my school days are over.</span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="dxxcxxxx, post: 3186862, member: 126948"] [SIZE=6][COLOR=darkred]CLASSROOM FUN... [/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=6][COLOR=darkred][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=5]Teacher: why did u laugh? Boy: I saw 1 strap of ur bra. Teacher: GET OUT of class for 1 week. 2nd boy laughed. Teacher: why did u laugh? Boy: I saw both straps. Teacher: GET OUT FOR 1 MONTH. She bent down 2 take chalk, Little Tony started walking out. Teacher: Tony, why r u going out? Tony - What I just saw, I think my school days are over.[/SIZE] [SIZE=5][/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dahaya deken beduwama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom