Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Sihala Piyasa (Sinhala Literature Forum)
Nisadas saha Kaavya
Others
Loneliness
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="neroshan" data-source="post: 716131" data-attributes="member: 8568"><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong></strong></span></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Blue"><strong>Loneliness</strong></span></p><p></span><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong>It is cold today</strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong>Indeed the rain is falling and I am alone.</strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong>Thoughts of life and love,</strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong>Meaningless to anyone but myself.</strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong>I am alone.</strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong>They watch me, their eyes not knowing,</strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong>Knowing nothing of what they see.</strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong>I am but another creature, alone.</strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong>They scurry on the surface, unaware.</strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong>Unaware of the life below</strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong>When you are alone.</strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong>Loneliness, not a burden nor a sorrow,</strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong>But a time of solace, of deepness</strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong>Never to be shared, never to be understood.</strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong>They can never reach the place where they are.</strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong>I know I don`t want to reach that place.</strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong>True happiness is here, unmisted.</strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong>Unmisted by smiles or laughter,</strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong>Unmisted by the joys of company.</strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong>To find the happiness</strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong>To know if one is truly happy,</strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong>He must be happy alone.</strong></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="neroshan, post: 716131, member: 8568"] [SIZE="4"][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"][B] Loneliness[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER][/SIZE][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"][B] It is cold today Indeed the rain is falling and I am alone. Thoughts of life and love, Meaningless to anyone but myself. I am alone. They watch me, their eyes not knowing, Knowing nothing of what they see. I am but another creature, alone. They scurry on the surface, unaware. Unaware of the life below When you are alone. Loneliness, not a burden nor a sorrow, But a time of solace, of deepness Never to be shared, never to be understood. They can never reach the place where they are. I know I don`t want to reach that place. True happiness is here, unmisted. Unmisted by smiles or laughter, Unmisted by the joys of company. To find the happiness To know if one is truly happy, He must be happy alone.[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Winadiyakata thappara keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom