Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
"LTTE nayakayin Ghathnayata Gotabhaya ana dunnayayi ma kiewe ne" -Sarath
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Sunny_Silva" data-source="post: 6096924" data-attributes="member: 254241"><p>General, what a lousy loser you are. Why are you talking about these now, and accusing the Defense Secretary? You are a shameless, power-hungry, brainless idiot of a man. You would have been good as an army commander, but I will not trust you to run the country. You are as big-mouthed and loose-tongued as Ranil W. No matter what you proclaim about your great military strategies, you would have achieved nothing without the Rajapakse brother's giving the political leadership. I was considering casting my vote for you. Now, I won't. i will give it to president Rajapkase. You have lost whatever respect I had for you. No matter what happens to you personally, you should not be betraying the members of the team that stood together to defeat the most ruthless group of terrorists in the world. Nadesan and Pulidevan were a part of that monstrous group, and this was not conventional warfare. They got what they dished out to the innocent civilians during the 3 decades of brutal terrorist activities. Shame on you General, shame on you. I hope that you have a 'landslide' loss at the elections.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Sunny_Silva, post: 6096924, member: 254241"] General, what a lousy loser you are. Why are you talking about these now, and accusing the Defense Secretary? You are a shameless, power-hungry, brainless idiot of a man. You would have been good as an army commander, but I will not trust you to run the country. You are as big-mouthed and loose-tongued as Ranil W. No matter what you proclaim about your great military strategies, you would have achieved nothing without the Rajapakse brother's giving the political leadership. I was considering casting my vote for you. Now, I won't. i will give it to president Rajapkase. You have lost whatever respect I had for you. No matter what happens to you personally, you should not be betraying the members of the team that stood together to defeat the most ruthless group of terrorists in the world. Nadesan and Pulidevan were a part of that monstrous group, and this was not conventional warfare. They got what they dished out to the innocent civilians during the 3 decades of brutal terrorist activities. Shame on you General, shame on you. I hope that you have a 'landslide' loss at the elections. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hath warak paha keeyada? (hatha wadikireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom