Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
New Music
Lying From You
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="kasunsankalpana" data-source="post: 858520" data-attributes="member: 28569"><p>When I pretend</p><p>Everything is what I want it to be</p><p>I look exactly like what you had always</p><p>Wanted to see</p><p>When I pretend</p><p>I can forget about the criminal I am</p><p>Stealing second after second just 'cause</p><p>I know I can/But</p><p>I can't pretend this is the way</p><p>It will stay/I'm just</p><p>Trying to bend the truth</p><p>I can't pretend I'm who you want me to be</p><p>So I'm</p><p></p><p>Lying my way from you</p><p></p><p>[No/No turning back now]</p><p>I wanna be pushed aside</p><p>So let me go</p><p>[No/No turning back now]</p><p>Let me take back my life</p><p>I'd rather be all alone</p><p>[No turning back now]</p><p>Anywhere on my own</p><p>'Cause I can see</p><p>[No/No turning back now]</p><p>The very worst part of you</p><p>Is me</p><p></p><p>I remember what they taugt to me</p><p>Remember condescending talk</p><p>Of who I ought to be</p><p>Remember listening to all of that</p><p>And this again</p><p>So I pretended up a person who was fitting in</p><p>And now you think this person</p><p>Really is me and I'm</p><p>[Trying to bend the truth]</p><p>But the more I push</p><p>The more I'm pulling away</p><p>'Cause I'm</p><p></p><p>Lying my way from you</p><p></p><p>This isn't what I wanted to be</p><p>I never thought that what I said</p><p>Would have you running from you</p><p>Like this</p><p></p><p>The very worst part of you</p><p>The very worst part of you</p><p>Is me</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="kasunsankalpana, post: 858520, member: 28569"] When I pretend Everything is what I want it to be I look exactly like what you had always Wanted to see When I pretend I can forget about the criminal I am Stealing second after second just 'cause I know I can/But I can't pretend this is the way It will stay/I'm just Trying to bend the truth I can't pretend I'm who you want me to be So I'm Lying my way from you [No/No turning back now] I wanna be pushed aside So let me go [No/No turning back now] Let me take back my life I'd rather be all alone [No turning back now] Anywhere on my own 'Cause I can see [No/No turning back now] The very worst part of you Is me I remember what they taugt to me Remember condescending talk Of who I ought to be Remember listening to all of that And this again So I pretended up a person who was fitting in And now you think this person Really is me and I'm [Trying to bend the truth] But the more I push The more I'm pulling away 'Cause I'm Lying my way from you This isn't what I wanted to be I never thought that what I said Would have you running from you Like this The very worst part of you The very worst part of you Is me [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Nawa warak dahaya keeyada? (Namaya wadi kireema dahaya)
Post reply
Top
Bottom