Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Jokes
Make 20 Million people HAPPY!
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ultimate Warrior" data-source="post: 6421159" data-attributes="member: 248848"><p><span style="font-family: 'Arial Narrow'"><span style="color: #0000a0">Mahinda, Gotabaya and Basil were nearing BIA on their way back on Mihin Air. </span></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p><em><span style="color: #0000a0"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Narrow'">Mahinda said, </span></span></em></p><p><em><span style="color: #0000a0"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Narrow'">"I'd like to drop a 2,000 rupee</span></span></em><em><span style="color: #0000a0"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Narrow'">note out of the plane and make one person very happy".</span></span></em></p><p><em><span style="color: #0000a0"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Narrow'">Gota thought for a moment then replied, </span></span></em></p><p><em><span style="color: #0000a0"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Narrow'">"I'd rather drop ten 200 rupee notes out</span></span></em><em><span style="color: #0000a0"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Narrow'">and make ten people</span></span></em><em><span style="color: #0000a0"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Narrow'">very happy".</span></span></em></p><p> </p><p><span style="color: #0000a0"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Narrow'">To which Basil said,</span></span></p><p><em><span style="color: #0000a0"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Narrow'">"I would drop a hundred 20 rupee notes out and make a hundred people very</span></span></em><span style="color: #0000a0"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Narrow'"> <em><span style="font-family: 'Arial Narrow'">happy".</span></em></span></span></p><p><span style="color: #0000a0"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Narrow'">The pilot then spoke up and said</span></span><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Narrow'">,</span></span></p><p><strong><span style="color: red"><em><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Narrow'">"Why don't all </span></span></em><em><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Narrow'">three</span></span></em><em><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Narrow'"> of you jump out and make </span></span></em><em><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Narrow'">20 million</span></span></em><em><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Narrow'"> people </span></span></em><em><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Narrow'">very happy?"</span></span></em></span></strong></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ultimate Warrior, post: 6421159, member: 248848"] [FONT=Arial Narrow][COLOR=#0000a0]Mahinda, Gotabaya and Basil were nearing BIA on their way back on Mihin Air. [/COLOR][/FONT] [I][COLOR=#0000a0][FONT=Arial Narrow]Mahinda said, [/FONT][/COLOR][/I] [I][COLOR=#0000a0][FONT=Arial Narrow]"I'd like to drop a 2,000 rupee[/FONT][/COLOR][/I][I][COLOR=#0000a0][FONT=Arial Narrow]note out of the plane and make one person very happy".[/FONT][/COLOR][/I] [I][COLOR=#0000a0][FONT=Arial Narrow]Gota thought for a moment then replied, [/FONT][/COLOR][/I] [I][COLOR=#0000a0][FONT=Arial Narrow]"I'd rather drop ten 200 rupee notes out[/FONT][/COLOR][/I][I][COLOR=#0000a0][FONT=Arial Narrow]and make ten people[/FONT][/COLOR][/I][I][COLOR=#0000a0][FONT=Arial Narrow]very happy".[/FONT][/COLOR][/I] [COLOR=#0000a0][FONT=Arial Narrow]To which Basil said,[/FONT][/COLOR] [I][COLOR=#0000a0][FONT=Arial Narrow]"I would drop a hundred 20 rupee notes out and make a hundred people very[/FONT][/COLOR][/I][COLOR=#0000a0][FONT=Arial Narrow] [I][FONT=Arial Narrow]happy".[/FONT][/I][/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000a0][FONT=Arial Narrow]The pilot then spoke up and said[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=blue][FONT=Arial Narrow],[/FONT][/COLOR] [B][COLOR=red][I][COLOR=blue][FONT=Arial Narrow]"Why don't all [/FONT][/COLOR][/I][I][COLOR=blue][FONT=Arial Narrow]three[/FONT][/COLOR][/I][I][COLOR=blue][FONT=Arial Narrow] of you jump out and make [/FONT][/COLOR][/I][I][COLOR=blue][FONT=Arial Narrow]20 million[/FONT][/COLOR][/I][I][COLOR=blue][FONT=Arial Narrow] people [/FONT][/COLOR][/I][I][COLOR=blue][FONT=Arial Narrow]very happy?"[/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/B] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hata thunen beduwama keeyada? (60 bedeema thuna)
Post reply
Top
Bottom