Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Yesterday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
Mama inne China. VPN ekak kawru Hari ewanna monawath karaganna baruwa inne.
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="imhotep" data-source="post: 24870231" data-attributes="member: 562115"><p>I don't think this is quite true.. I have heard that they were issuing $145 fine (or equivalent in Yuan) for using a VPN. Also heard that they block phones that have VPN installed.</p><p>In any case as a foreigner you would have some flexibility.</p><p></p><p>If they want they can block all VPN. But the problem is if they block VPN they will get stuck too - how does international companies do business & operate over there?</p><p>So it won't happen.</p><p></p><p>I have been in China twice, I have used my VPN and also from 5* hotels WhatsApp worked too using the hotel WiFi.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="imhotep, post: 24870231, member: 562115"] I don't think this is quite true.. I have heard that they were issuing $145 fine (or equivalent in Yuan) for using a VPN. Also heard that they block phones that have VPN installed. In any case as a foreigner you would have some flexibility. If they want they can block all VPN. But the problem is if they block VPN they will get stuck too - how does international companies do business & operate over there? So it won't happen. I have been in China twice, I have used my VPN and also from 5* hotels WhatsApp worked too using the hotel WiFi. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hata thunen beduwama keeyada? (60 bedeema thuna)
Post reply
Top
Bottom