Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Cinnamoroll Soft Toy – Cute & Cuddly Plush
anil1961
Updated:
Yesterday at 4:59 AM
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Sep 29, 2026
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Sep 29, 2026
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
ElaKiri.com
News and Updates
Marriage Proposal ප්රශ්නයක්
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="devops" data-source="post: 31349523" data-attributes="member: 583503"><p>In this situation, I would choose the teacher. My reasoning is based on my personal values. I believe that providing financially is primarily a man’s responsibility, and I also want to have children in the future. Because of that, I think the mother should have the space to focus on caring for and nurturing them.</p><p></p><p>If I chose a doctor, it would be difficult to expect her to stop working, since she would have invested so much time, effort, and sacrifice into her career. Asking her to give that up would feel unfair and unethical. In contrast, with a teacher, there may be more flexibility in balancing work and family, and having that conversation would feel more reasonable.</p><p></p><p>At the end of the day, after considering everything, I value peace of mind above all else.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="devops, post: 31349523, member: 583503"] In this situation, I would choose the teacher. My reasoning is based on my personal values. I believe that providing financially is primarily a man’s responsibility, and I also want to have children in the future. Because of that, I think the mother should have the space to focus on caring for and nurturing them. If I chose a doctor, it would be difficult to expect her to stop working, since she would have invested so much time, effort, and sacrifice into her career. Asking her to give that up would feel unfair and unethical. In contrast, with a teacher, there may be more flexibility in balancing work and family, and having that conversation would feel more reasonable. At the end of the day, after considering everything, I value peace of mind above all else. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hata thunen beduwama keeyada? (60 bedeema thuna)
Post reply
Top
Bottom