Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Yesterday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
Education
MCP (MCSA/MCSE) courses in Colombo
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="progamer_48" data-source="post: 5519649" data-attributes="member: 52987"><p>Hello</p><p>I would like to know of institutions that have weekday MCP courses. I'm currently doing 70-290 but that is a week-end course, I only have till January (before my third year of the BSc starts) so I want to do as many MCP exams as possible (at least 3). Please PM me the names of any institutions that have weekday courses.</p><p>Thank you in advance</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="progamer_48, post: 5519649, member: 52987"] Hello I would like to know of institutions that have weekday MCP courses. I'm currently doing 70-290 but that is a week-end course, I only have till January (before my third year of the BSc starts) so I want to do as many MCP exams as possible (at least 3). Please PM me the names of any institutions that have weekday courses. Thank you in advance [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Haya warak paha keeyada? (haya wadi kireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom